So my Firepod won't connect to my computer so I tried to call them, waited 20 minutes on hold and hung up, called the next day, waited 30 minutes, and left a message for a representative. Sent an email, sent a online query, haven't heard from anyone. Does anyone know if they have customer support problems?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Yea they are the worst for customer service. I'm sorry I don't have any advice but to be annoyingly persistent.
Damn, I really can't afford to buy a new interface .
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pretty much all the manufacturers of audio gear rely on resellers to provide any semblance of customer support. However, in this age of "finding a good deal" on the internet, most people don't have that local network for support.

You main source of information on product set up problems is through forum searches of user groups on the internet, someone generally has experienced the same problem somewhere.

http://forums.presonus.com/jforum/jforum.page?module=search&action=search&search_keywords=firepod+connection+problem&x=0&y=0&match_type=all&search_forum=&sort_by=relevance

This would be where I would start.
Just did some browsing through the forum and it seems like a few people are having the same issue as me, and they are all waiting for Presonus technical support to answer.