Hello I'm looking for some advice on getting a guitar head. I currently have an MG100 stack plus and AVT 100XT combo.

I'm going to sell the avt and mg head, but i dont know what to get to replace it.

Im limited to around £250, and play mostly clean.

I've been looking at the orange tiny terror, but i dont know if it'll be loud enough.

The amp will only be used for small gigs, though our drummer is ridiculously loud, so i dont want to buy and amp only to find out i've got to sell it again.

Thanks for your suggestions guys
clean tends to be combos and high wattage

i haven't tried them, but fame does a couple of fender clones (musicstore cologne's house brand). Might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
not worth it. The TT wont stay clean long enough and isnt designed to be used as such anyway.

I have an amp for sale thats a tad over your budget once you factor in shipping, PM if your interested.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i wouldn't, but that's just me. I'm sure someone somewhere has, but, unless i'm very much mistaken, he/she is going to be the exception rather than the rule.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Alright, thanks guys, do you know of any other heads worth purchasing to use with the MG412A/B? and I PM'd you Tom.
I'm not sure it's sensible to limit yourself to heads, because, with the greatest of respect, that mg cab isn't that great. Plus as i said, most amps aimed more at cleans tend to be combos.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a fair point, though is there much point in selling my AVT 100 combo?

Apologies if i appear slightly ignorant, i dont really have a clue on amps and stuff.

What fame amps/any other combos would you recommend? My AVT doesn't seem very loud, and the clean isn't much better than the MG. Maybe the AVT 275?
if you can get a reasonable amount for it, i'd sell the avt too. I was glad to be rid of mine.

http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/Guitars/Tube-combo-amps/Fame-GTA-15-R-15-Watt-all-Tube-Combo/art-GIT0007942-000

http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/Guitars/Tube-combo-amps/Fame-GTA-40-R-40-Watt-all-Tube-Combo/art-GIT0007943-000

They're the two amps I'm talking about. Supposedly the first one is a fender pro junior clone with a better speaker.

However, as I said, I've never tried either so it's not a personal recommendation. Never bought from music store either.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cheers, do you think they'll be loud enough? Louder than an AVT atleast?
the 40 watt one should be pretty loud, anyway. 15 watts is still "loud", but you don't have as much headroom.

the quailman on here has tried them, i think. you could try pm-ing him (or i'll just try to get him to come into this thread).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave and Tom are right.

I don't want to be mean, but both your amps and the cab are sub-par and not a single piece of it is worth keeping. Sell it all, start from scratch.

Those two Fame combos are very nice for what they cost, and the 40w gets some respectable volume going. If you want loud and clean, this is your best bet. In this price range, anyway.
Okay, thanks . Have you used one live? My main worry is selling my amps only to find out I'm going to struggle to play live.
thanks for checking the thread, quail
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?