Page 1 of 3
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Nov 17, 2011,
ah shit I was hoping you'd do this tomorrow so I could do it properly.

I'll edit my written out post into this one tomorrow
*reserved for when i have some ****s to give to this thread*

in other words...i will put some handwritten shit in this post tomorrow
I haz gotten gud
inb4 nodding man is drawn
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Dear Original Poster,
the title you chose for this thread had me both confused, and annoyed. You see, I do not use "Snail Mail" very often. I tend to order quite a bit online, as opposed to in-store, as online prices are just so dandy, and I was under the assumption that this thread would be in some way about items (letters, packages, magazines, and so forth) in transit to us. I was prepared to state that I am not only waiting for a new bipod to make its way to me, but also a rather large pack of guitar strings. I can see now, though, that that is not the purpose of this thread. I hope you will understand my dismay, as well as everyone else's. I must ask you to please not create anymore threads on this popular discussion board, and that you delete this one post-haste. Do not take offense to what I am saying, but simply do as asked. I thank you immensely for your time, and must respectfully depart from this thread.
Sincerely,
Disappointed.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
Dear Original Poster,
the title you chose for this thread had me both confused, and annoyed. You see, I do not use "Snail Mail" very often. I tend to order quite a bit online, as opposed to in-store, as online prices are just so dandy, and I was under the assumption that this thread would be in some way about items (letters, packages, magazines, and so forth) in transit to us. I was prepared to state that I am not only waiting for a new bipod to make its way to me, but also a rather large pack of guitar strings. I can see now, though, that that is not the purpose of this thread. I hope you will understand my dismay, as well as everyone else's. I must ask you to please not create anymore threads on this popular discussion board, and that you delete this one post-haste. Do not take offense to what I am saying, but simply do as asked. I thank you immensely for your time, and must respectfully depart from this thread.
Sincerely,
Disappointed.

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't know, I just started typing while I waited for my bread to finish toasting.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
That band looks disgustingly quirky and ungenuine.

Yes, but appropriate to this thread, nonetheless. I will write post-haste once I have a camera. Promise.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by miss_muso~
Yes, but appropriate to this thread, nonetheless. I will write post-haste once I have a camera. Promise.

Ok. I wish I had a camera and had any sort of technological understanding, I wouldn't even know how to upload pics to my computer, could probably figure it out though.
Page 1 of 3