Page 1 of 2
Nope or not that I know of anyway
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
There was this story going around in my town, that in nightclubs some mysterious stranger would give you HIV by poking you with a needle. Sometimes the victims would find a letter saying "Welcome among us."
Quote by The_Casinator
Ì heard that Jenny B. gives blowjobs for 5 euro in the alley behind the theatre.

how much does it cost to fly from Australia to Europe?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by The_Casinator
Ì heard that Jenny B. gives blowjobs for 5 euro in the alley behind the theatre.

Your town is my town .. Nice
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Not really.
Although the school is the ONLY SCHOOL IN BRITIAN WITH A ROAD GOING BETWEEN THE BUILDINGS.

That's Ellon's claim to fame...
Quote by whoomit
Not really.
Although the school is the ONLY SCHOOL IN BRITIAN WITH A ROAD GOING BETWEEN THE BUILDINGS.

Britain is even more boring than I thought.
http://baldragon.ea.dundeecity.sch.uk/Departments/PrimaryTransition/thelegendoftheninemaidenswell.htm

The stone is about 2 miles from my house.

You would think that after the second daughter hadn't come back he would stop sending his daughters and gather a crowd. If he had 100 daughters he would probably send them all.

Also many years back a teacher at my school left her phone on her desk when she left the classroom to go fetch something. Some kid took the phone, checked through her files and found a video of her fingering herself. Within an hour it had spread to almost everyone through bluetooth, even some of the other teachers had it on their phones.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16851034&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=exclusive--pupils-see-miss-in-sex-romp-name_page.html

Not a myth or legend but interesting nonetheless.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Last edited by Zangetsu 101 at Nov 17, 2011,
A guy wanted a moped, but his parents didn't want to buy him one. Then one night he chopped off his parents heads and put his fathers head on his mothers and vice-versa. Nowadays he roams the streets every night with his walking stick intimidating everyone with his heavy breathing, and became a church go-er. Many believe he goes to church every day because he feels guilty for killing his parents or he's just searching for new victims. I think he's 50 or 60 now.

Then there's another one, that if you go into the woods at night there's a guy that will cut you into pieces with a knife.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Nov 17, 2011,
supposed to be a monster tiger shark that lives around a small island about one 1km from the beach, whenever someone goes missing from the beach that thing gets blamed. 95% sure i've seen it.
there is also a large dense bush/forest that's called "the killing grounds"
Quote by whoomit
Not really.

ah, not true.

my school has a road in between the science building and the literature and media arts building! its arkside community college in cambridge.
I have heard a few urban legends before, but I didn't really care to try to remember them or listen to them properly...so yeah.

But in this one forest is this creepy house. The whole thing just sank right into the ground - the roof is on the same level as the ground. There's also a window which one can look through (there's no glass) that has been blocked with a fence. The whole place is filled with water and, of course, very dark. No one seems to know anything about it :\
My town has a myth...the myth is that it used to have jobs and not be a festering shithole of urban decay.
Hi, I'm Peter
Supposedly some Indian woman was buried alive because people thought she was a witch. That's pretty much it, though.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Not that i can think of but we do have the oldest pub in the world that used to named after a celtic god
There's been a couple of rumours for the last twenty or thirty years!

There's supposedly a black panther living wild around here, and we occasionally get news stories of sightings/police being called out about it.

The other one, is that a bloke who collected spiders and other creepy crawlies got hold of a dirty great brazillian wandering spider. It shattered the glass case, escaped, and is (again) living wild around here.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by itamar100
ah, not true.

my school has a road in between the science building and the literature and media arts building! its arkside community college in cambridge.

What what what?!
All those years they lied to us!!
There are tons of Cornish myths and legends. It's what brings in the tourists.
There's a myth of a dragon that was apparently in the sea at our town
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
You guys seen the movie "Blow" ?

That guy grew up in my hometown
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
St. Louis is where the story that inspired the Exorcist happened. I've been to the house a few times.

There are people called the Bubbleheads who have water on the brain, they live in the woods in a scary house with red lights inside. You have to drive down the road backwards to get out again because you can't turn around in their drive way. There are signs up everywhere saying to keep out. It's scary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bubblehead%20Road
This however, is NOT an urban legend. They really do exist. And I feel bad for harassing them.

Zombie Road, which is supposed to be haunted. The police guard it at night. People aren't allowed out there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 17, 2011,
It's not my city specifically, but it's known throughout Middle Tennessee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Witch

It allegedly (and I say that with utmost skepticism) took place in the tiny town of Adams, which is northwest of here.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by itamar100
ah, not true.

Also, Cartmel Primary school in Cumbria has a main road (well, main for the village) running through it. The main building is on one side of the road, the playground and canteen is on the other side.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
We have a bum named Prok Chop that Bit a cop in the cheek and lives behind our grocery store. Aparently if you buy him beer he will do anything you want... Anything...
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Only the graveyard our house is built on

Wait I think I've seen this Movie.........
Quote by Jack Off Jill
St. Louis is where the story that inspired the Exorcist happened. I've been to the house a few times.

There are people called the Bubbleheads who have water on the brain, they live in the woods in a scary house with red lights inside. You have to drive down the road backwards to get out again because you can't turn around in their drive way. There are signs up everywhere saying to keep out. It's scary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bubblehead%20Road
This however, is NOT an urban legend. They really do exist. And I feel bad for harassing them.

Zombie Road, which is supposed to be haunted. The police guard it at night. People aren't allowed out there.

"Anonymous said...
omg my friend shannon is goin to bubblehead rode i am so scared cuz she wants to go wit her and her friend sam me anela and my sis i am so scared cuz i dont know if they really kill u do they??????"

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
There's a lot. Most are about WWII events relating to the British forts or the Japanese POW camps.
cat
My hometown has what may be the only 100% accurate fact on all of Uncyclopedia:
The Gateway to Bolton. Having cost around £7.9 Million, this bridge (built upon an existing bridge on a one way road leading OUT of Bolton) stands as a testament to all things stupid.

The full page. Good for a few laughs, especially if you're from the area.
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
"Anonymous said...
omg my friend shannon is goin to bubblehead rode i am so scared cuz she wants to go wit her and her friend sam me anela and my sis i am so scared cuz i dont know if they really kill u do they??????"

They don't, but they do fire weapons every now and again. I don't think they actually try to hit anyone. Just scare them off. They get harassed constantly.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2