Looking for an analogue delay with true bypass. Have been told the EHX range is excellent so I took a look. At first I was set on the EXH DMM with tap tempo which retails for about $450US online, then there is the non-tap tempo version which is circa $315US and finally the EHX DMB with tap tempo which goes for about $180US. What gives? What's the difference besides the obvious(tap tempo adding to the price etc)? I know the DMM with tap tempo is true bypass but why is it much more than the other two?
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
btw put all questions into one thread and break them into paras.

DMM's are not that good for metally stuff. Are you using the delay on cleans only though? Digital tends to suit the metal stuff alot better in my experience.

In the end you will most likely be better off with some other form of Delay, either Timefactor, Nova Delay or DD20 for digital or Malekko 616, or Analogman ARDwhatever for analog.
Quote by bogg808
btw put all questions into one thread and break them into paras.

DMM's are not that good for metally stuff. Are you using the delay on cleans only though? Digital tends to suit the metal stuff alot better in my experience.

In the end you will most likely be better off with some other form of Delay, either Timefactor, Nova Delay or DD20 for digital or Malekko 616, or Analogman ARDwhatever for analog.

I will try I just don't want the questions to go un-noticed, hence why I make seperate topics. I have a digital delay(Time Factor) for use with distortion, want an analogue delay for the warm cleans
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II