looking to get my self a new Acoustic for Christmas for up to about $1500 but willing to save a little more if it looks worth it. Been playing for about 12 years on an off but mainly on an electric playing "TEH BR00TZ" over the last 18 months i've really calmed down and focused solely on acoustic and singing.

I really like Taylor guitars, they look boner inducing, sound pretty good, and i've played a maton in a shop briefly that left me drooling ( i think it was a m225? ) but I also like the sound of martins, cutaways are essential and acoustic elec is a bonus. Help.

TL;DR up to $1500 to spend goooooo

All i can offer you is a picture of MNDR for your troubles.
Attachments:
MNDR-Spin-2011.jpg
Quote by OG frenchy
looking to get my self a new Acoustic for Christmas for up to about $1500 but willing to save a little more if it looks worth it. Been playing for about 12 years on an off but mainly on an electric playing "TEH BR00TZ" over the last 18 months i've really calmed down and focused solely on acoustic and singing.

I really like Taylor guitars, they look boner inducing, sound pretty good, and i've played a maton in a shop briefly that left me drooling ( i think it was a m225? ) but I also like the sound of martins, cutaways are essential and acoustic elec is a bonus. Help.

TL;DR up to $1500 to spend goooooo

All i can offer you is a picture of MNDR for your troubles.

I don't know an awfull lot about guitars. But If I had the money, I would go for Seagull, Martin, or Takamine.
Quote by AdamDCMA
I don't know an awfull lot about guitars. But If I had the money, I would go for Seagull, Martin, or Takamine.

sorry but no to the Seagull or Tak. In his price range he can do better.

If you like Taylors play a few and pick one you can't put down. You clearly have the cash for it so go take a few for a test drive.
Just make sure you wear jeans to hide your raging huge boners.
Last edited by mkocian17 at Nov 17, 2011,
i have a 6 and 12 taylor. beautiful sound! only drawback is i play a lot of A7X type stuff and its too bright for that kinda music sos i slum it down to my ovations for the fun stuff and save the taylors for the fine stuff. the 12 is only a few days old so im finding its niche still.