He should have been sacked ages ago but after his recent interview about racisim in football he is so out of touch..He should be fired, then racially abused and then offered a handshake.
Tokyo Sexwale seems to like him.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i have no idea who that is, but his name sounds like a bad pun on "step ladder."
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I dislike him not because I'm english & whole world cup mess (don't care about football) but just because he's comes across as a total knob.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theogonia777
i have no idea who that is, but his name sounds like a bad pun on "step ladder."

I thought OP misspelled "bladder" and was having urinary troubles.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
His name sounds like an unsanitary disease.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
I love how he replies to claims of him hushing up racism with a picture of him hugging a black fella. That makes everything better.

He's a disgrace, has been for some time now. Him and his outwardly-racist mate Platini should have been kicked out of the game a long, long time ago.