Alright guys. I'm moving to Nashville within the next few weeks to start a new job. I'm visiting this weekend, so I could use some help as to what restaurants, bars, etc. I should check out. Most importantly, I need to start looking for an apartment. Anyone know any decent one or two bedroom places that won't break the bank?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Nashville's a pretty cool guy, but I would love to visit Franklin...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Nashville? Nah I suggest a new 6505 head or a Mesa but you should really try it out first.
Quote by Paramore.

Franklin's basically Nashville
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Paramore.

That's where I live haha. It's not that great, but we do have a Mellow Mushroom.
psh screw franklin. east nashville is where its at. eat at boltons hot chicken while you are here. what kind of music are you into?

EDIT: also, hit up elliston place saturday night. tons of cool shows going on that night.
Last edited by killboypowerhed at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by goldmember1217
That's where I live haha. It's not that great, but we do have a Mellow Mushroom.

It could be worse, you could be in the shitty parts near Memphis, like Fraiser, or Whitehaven.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
My friend used to live on the same street as Nick Carter. He didn't answer his door on Halloween. Bastard.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It could be worse, you could be in the shitty parts near Memphis, like Fraiser, or Whitehaven.

Definitely, there's just not a ton to do in Franklin as a visitor unless you're into history. it's a great place to live fer sure.
Nick Carter? it says Musician, so I clicked on it and I assume it's Backstreet Boys?

Oh, and Miley is actually friends with Hayley
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
Nick Carter? it says Musician, so I clicked on it and I assume it's Backstreet Boys?

Oh, and Miley is actually friends with Hayley

waaaat. How dare she hangs out with Hayley!
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm