Hi everyone,
I am carrying out a research about the guitar industry
and I could not think of a better group of people to talk to!

If you could take a few minutes to fill out the following survey it would really be helpful, it won't take long.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9TFHYL5

Please help our research!

Thanks a lot, Paola
Managed to list 10 guitar brands

*roar*"And the crowd goes wild as Crazyedd123 manages to name 10 guitar brands"*roar*
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by Basti95
I don't know about acoustic guitar makes, why ami even doing this

Yeah, me too. I got to that part of it, thought "I know bugger all about these makes" and closed the tab.
I've never heard of any of those makes except Gibson. Oviation and Tanglewood would have been better choices.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hi, first thank you for taking the time to look into it. You have no idea of how much you guys are helping us. Secondly, we are classifying classical under acoustic. If you want to take it,it would be amazing. Thanks, Paola
Whats with the acoustic guitar bias? I kinda skipped through them because I am not as familiar. Then the survey ended. what?
Quote by paolasinis
Hi, first thank you for taking the time to look into it. You have no idea of how much you guys are helping us. Secondly, we are classifying classical under acoustic. If you want to take it,it would be amazing. Thanks, Paola

Not buying it.
I don't really know about acoustics... also... the lowest category for income is <40,000 a year... i can't imagine many in the pit will earn above 40k a year tbh
Check out my fitness blog here
doing it, but it requires you to search up guitar brands, which i think isn't too fun when doing a short survey. still going to complete it though
I did it until like question 13 and couldn't be ****ed. Sorry man, next time if you want people to fill it out you should make better and fewer questions that require less thinking. I mean honestly who has time to count how many hours to the nearest half hour they have spare on weekdays.
Sorry man, had to skip some 'cause I ran outta time.

Also, lolling at that guys sig ^
I only play one style.. and that particular style wasn't an option.

And why are all the questions about acoustic guitars?!! some of us don't play acoustic.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Last edited by thrashdeth at Nov 17, 2011,
I honestly figured the electric guitar section was coming up after the acoustic section so I voted all 5s just to get through it. =\