I'm trying to download something and because my current broadband is very old it's pretty slow. And for some reason my laptop is giving up like after about 10mins, saying I've downloaded the file when it hasn't. It's never done this before so what can I do to change this? I'm on Windows 7.

Fankyou.
OUT OF ORDER
need more specifications

what kind of file, how big, is it a torrent? and how exactly does it behave, does it say download complete or does it just stop it
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
This has happened to me on my mum's laptop, using IE. Downloaded Google Chrome and then it worked.

No idea if that'll help though, I know nothing on this topic.
I get this too, downloads always stop at around 20mb. Torrents always work though, I have to torrent Minecraft despite having a legit account ¬¬
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Quote by Drakathan
need more specifications

what kind of file, how big, is it a torrent? and how exactly does it behave, does it say download complete or does it just stop it

It's a ZIP file, it's just under 500MB and it's not a torrent. It usually gets to about 4% and then says file has been sucessfully downloaded and when I try to open/extract the files it says it's unable too.
OUT OF ORDER