Hello, just need some help quickly (Will delete as soon as found answer)

go daddy
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
webs.com
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
leekspin.com
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Remember this about DNS registration and hosting. ALWAYS register your domain seperately from your hosting service, i.e. don't use GoDaddy to both register your site and host it. You can read up further on why you should practice this.

For DNS registration, use GoDaddy. They are the world's leading DNS registrar and you are guaranteed for faster propagation of your DNS entry through the Internet. Register for your domains and you're done. Don't use GoDaddy for hosting - they're not good.

www.justhost.com and www.hostgator.com are good hosting sites.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by darkstar2466
Remember this about DNS registration and hosting. ALWAYS register your domain seperately from your hosting service, i.e. don't use GoDaddy to both register your site and host it. You can read up further on why you should practice this.

For DNS registration, use GoDaddy. They are the world's leading DNS registrar and you are guaranteed for faster propagation of your DNS entry through the Internet. Register for your domains and you're done. Don't use GoDaddy for hosting - they're not good.

www.justhost.com and www.hostgator.com are good hosting sites.

Cheers man, very helpful
I'll do exactly as you said, once again, thanks