I have part of a speech/monologue that came from a movie, but I can't remember what it was from. It had something to do with the guy talking about being an amateur. Parts of it were like "when it comes to ....... yes I am an amateur" and then it ends with something like "but when it comes to ......... you sir are an amateur." It's annoying me that I can't remember what it came from.
Dodgeball
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Satan's Alley
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
could you guys actually give a little bit of effort? I know it would take so much time out of your busy schedule of attempting to troll random people, but it'd be a bit of a help.
With that vague explanation? Finding Nemo.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Napoleon Dynamite

Quote by johnwolennon
could you guys actually give a little bit of effort? I know it would take so much time out of your busy schedule of attempting to troll random people, but it'd be a bit of a help.

ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by johnwolennon

Why don't you make the effort instead of asking us to do it?

OT; Predator
Quote by johnwolennon

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by boreamor
With that vague explanation? Finding Nemo.

Okay, here's one more detail that I'm quite sure about: I'm quite sure it was a court scene.

p.s. if this shows up as the second time I've said something like this, ignore it (if possib.e) because the internet spasmed when I was posting the reply the first time.
Quote by johnwolennon

This might help
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by SG_dave
Why don't you make the effort instead of asking us to do it?

OT; Predator

I did put an effort into it. I searched around but couldn't find anything. I thought that since multiple people are better than one person at finding something out, maybe someone out there on this forum would know what I'm talking about. I'm not asking you to spend hours searching for it. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what film it came from. And the reason why it's vague is it's from a memory, and I didn't want to put in too many words I was unsure of and mislead people and get them ticked off at me.
Saving Ryan's Privates. Or maybe Backdoor Sluts 9.
Last edited by Seref at Nov 17, 2011,
Children of the Corn.

Quote by Seref
Saving Ryan's Privates. Or maybe Backdoor Sluts 9.

I always get those two confused.

Nah, TS isn't being whiny. But you should be happy we're keeping your thread active. Otherwise it'd just fall to the bottom immediately and someone who does know wouldn't see it.

Bro if you want help, you need to start with the film thread. And you need to give details about plot, who is in the movie, what they're wearing, possible reasons for the lines, etc. We have nothing better to do all day than watch movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRa-69uBmIw
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by johnwolennon
That would be the movie. Thanks.

You sure? I think it was Dodgeball.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball". "Fucking amateurs".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.