Poll Options
View poll results: Are you with guns?
Yes
143 62%
No
88 38%
Voters: 231.
Page 1 of 8
So, Pit, what is your opinion on normal people, besides authorities, having possession of a firearms? I, personally, dont mind as "guns dont kill people. People kill people".
well i have one of those competition airsoft rifles in my cupboard, just in case. i'm not bothered whether people have guns at home, it's their choice really, and the burglars fault if they get caught.
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Quote by LostLegion
"guns dont kill people. People kill people".

They sure make it easier, though.
I don't have an issue with it, so long as checks are done on the owners.

Quote by Greenie_777
Love guns. It's like having an extra penis.
A girl might not appreciate a gun inside her
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 17, 2011,
This is one of the few issues on which I've done a complete turnaround. If you asked me a few years ago, I would've said guns are for hillbillies. That's still true, but now I support their right to have them.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
For the sake of national security, yes. Guns are good.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Quote by Banjocal
A girl might not appreciate a gun inside her

yeah, girls prefer to be fucked with a knife until they cum blood.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by LostLegion
"guns dont kill people. People kill people".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk[/URL

goddamn ninja'd
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Last edited by fretsofthebeast at Nov 17, 2011,
I have no interest in them and no desire to own a gun, but I am for ownerrship of them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Butt Rayge
They sure make it easier, though.

indeed. personally i don't know why civilians need them, esp for hunting.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by theogonia777
yeah, girls prefer to be fucked with a knife until they cum blood.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that his people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson
Last edited by Full Metal Funk at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
For the sake of national security, yes. Guns are good.

Quote by ErikLensherr
This is one of the few issues on which I've done a complete turnaround. If you asked me a few years ago, I would've said guns are for hillbillies. That's still true, but now I support their right to have them.

Care to elaborate?

Quote by Unholy.Daemon
well i have one of those competition airsoft rifles in my cupboard, just in case. i'm not bothered whether people have guns at home, it's their choice really, and the burglars fault if they get caught.

How often to that actually get used inside the home, for self-defence, compared to how often they get used to murder, steal, intimidate, etc..?
img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk4qje92vJ1qignq2o1_500.gif

now what does that have to do with references to Cannibal Corpse? i saw that by the way.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't have a problem with people owning them. I enjoy target shooting, and I'd like to buy a gun when I have the money to spare.
Quote by theogonia777
now what does that have to do with references to Cannibal Corpse? i saw that by the way.

in that scene he was running form cannibals.

civilian gun ownership was only really important during the early years of the US, when the amendment allowing it was put in place. now, there is not really need for people to have a gun, unless it is for hunting.

oh yea i forgot self-defense, but there is no need for them outside your home or the hunting area.
Last edited by stonedhippos at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by moscaespañol
indeed. personally i don't know why civilians need them, esp for hunting.

That's the only reason I'd support them, and for the most part I'm also against hunting (for sport. If you've got to hunt to survive, I wont take issue)

I can't stand the people who insist upon having them for 'home defence,' as they're rarely, if ever used for that. Do you think you're going to be besieged by a battalion of marauding barbarians every other day?
Regardless of any laws allowing or prohibiting gun ownership, criminals will always have them. That's why people should be allowed to own guns.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Butt Rayge
That's the only reason I'd support them, and for the most part I'm also against hunting (for sport. If you've got to hunt to survive, I wont take issue)

I can't stand the people who insist upon having them for 'home defence,' as they're rarely, if ever used for that. Do you think you're going to be besieged by a battalion of marauding barbarians every other day?

the man in your sig is right.

They're nothing without Slash
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by behind_you
Regardless of any laws allowing or prohibiting gun ownership, criminals will always have them. That's why people should be allowed to own guns.

And this. Legislating and regulating anything > Completely banning it.
Being in the countryside, I know a quite a few people with firearm licenses/ shotguns. Good for rabbits and game hunting.
No need for a civilian to own a gun for defence/massive rage sprees though.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Butt Rayge

it depends on where you live. some neighborhoods are pretty bad and sometimes people may take/damage you property. however, i'm not saying everyone should own a 50 cal, but those people need something to keep the thugs out.
Quote by behind_you

Criminals don't just go around shooting everybody in sight.

Criminals shoot criminals. If you happen to live in a shitty area where you might get caught in the middle of such a thing, shooting back is far from the best option.
I problem with people owning guns. I am, however, not a big fan of people conceal carrying them for self-defense, etc. I have no problem with people bringing them to firing ranges, hunting, collectors, stuff like that.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Butt Rayge
Care to elaborate?

I don't like the idea of the state having a complete monopoly on use of force, or really just meddling in petty issues like this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by digman50
They're nothing without Slash

I like guns. They hold a certain technological interest to me in the same way that things like computers, motorcycles, and many other household items do - in that way I find them fascinating.

I have no need for one for self-defense right now - I'm not exactly at constant fear of mugging here on the mean streets of the north Georgia suburbs - but I plan on getting one when I have some more disposable income, mainly just for plinking around.

I'm also of the opinion that if there's a gun problem, it's a cultural one, not a legal one. I have my own ideas of what the perfect gun control system to me would look like but I don't know enough about the laws to really say.
Yeah I'm about as anti-gun as it gets. I just don't understand why people feel like they so badly need a second penis. I have never in my life met someone who used a gun for self defense, and the target/recreational shooting argument is ridiculous. Take up ****ing archery if you're that into shooting at targets. The only time I can see gun ownership justified is in very specific cases, like cattle ranchers in Montana who need protection against mountain lions. Other than that, **** you, you don't need to hunt to regulate the deer population, it does that on its own. I just don't get the obsession, why do people feel they need a gun?