I think this is the right forum to ask this. So last night around 3 I woke up and felt like i needed to write. I was still half asleep when I wrote it but as soon as I finished I passed out. Anyways, I'm wondering if this would be worth turning into some lyrics or something.

"So it happened again. It seems like days pass, when in reality only seconds have gone by. I awake yet I'm unable to move. Almost like I'm stuck in my own mind. I feel like there is something or someone on top of me. Holding me down. Trapping me from getting away from myself. Why does this happen? Am I really this much of a monster? It seems like I'm punishing myself, with myself. It's always the same too. I fall asleep peacefully. It starts off feeling like the best sleep I'll ever get. Yet in a matter of seconds I'm drenched in my own sweat and shivering. I'm always cold when it happens. There's never any warmth. I don't even know what to call them. Their not nightmares. They are too real to be nightmares. Everything is crystal clear. I can notice everything. Every little ****ing detail. But as soon as I wake. I'm trapped, my mind and memory is vauge. I imagine this is what a person with amnesia wakes with. A blank slate. Something new. Something different. Something better than I was before. That's what I want to be. But my mistakes won't let me. The worst part is. This is the only time I'll ever regret my decisions. In the dead of the night. This is the first time I've gotten out of it. It's going to be the last. It's better not remembering so much. Ignorance is bliss. You don't know what that means until you sleep in my bed. Until you feel what I've felt. Till you see what I've seen. Shit. I'm drifting again. Maybe this one won't be so bad...."
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass

Something new. Something different. Something better than I was before. That's what I want to be. But my mistakes won't let me.

There you already have a potential chorus, so I'd say yes, make it the best ****ing song ever!
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I'll have a go for you mate. But cant promise it will turn out ok.

So it happened again
It seems like days pass
but only seconds have gone by.
I am awake
yet unable to move

I'm stuck in my own mind
there is something holding me down
Trapping me from getting away
Why does this happen?
Am I a monster?
I'm punishing myself, with myself.
I fall asleep peacefully.
Sleeping in the frozen depths

These nightmares are real
Caged in my own mind
Is this amnesia? A blank slate.

Something new.
Something different.
Something better than I was before.
That's what I want to be. But my mistakes won't let me.

I'm stuck in my own mind
Why does this happen?
Am I a monster?

Caged in my own mind

----Speak this part at the end-------

The worst part is. This is the only time I'll ever regret my decisions. In the dead of the night. This is the first time I've gotten out of it. It's going to be the last. It's better not remembering so much. Ignorance is bliss. You don't know what that means until you sleep in my bed. Until you feel what I've felt. Till you see what I've seen. Shit. I'm drifting again. Maybe this one won't be so bad
Last edited by x79animal at Nov 17, 2011,
cool - you guys should team up :-)
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by x79animal
I'll have a go for you mate. But cant promise it will turn out ok.

So it happened again
It seems like days pass
but only seconds have gone by.
I am awake
yet unable to move

I'm stuck in my own mind
Why does this happen?
Am I a monster?

Caged in my own mind

Something new.
Something different.
Something better than I was before.
That's what I want to be. But my mistakes won't let me.

I'm stuck in my own mind
Why does this happen?
Am I a monster?

Caged in my own mind

----Speak this part at the end-------

The worst part is. This is the only time I'll ever regret my decisions. In the dead of the night. This is the first time I've gotten out of it. It's going to be the last. It's better not remembering so much. Ignorance is bliss. You don't know what that means until you sleep in my bed. Until you feel what I've felt. Till you see what I've seen. Shit. I'm drifting again. Maybe this one won't be so bad

****ing brilliant.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
You know, me too, it has happened! I'm coming up with poems in his sleep, then woke up and wrote down their .. But not until the end, I fell asleep again.