View poll results: Well?
48 hours
56 64%
breadsticks
32 36%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
So Pit, here's the situation.

You can have anyone in the world for 48 hours to do anything with. For most people this means passionate sex, but cards, dwarf tossing or anything really works too. The world is your oyster!

OR

You can have warm, fresh breadsticks for the rest of your life. Like you'd just think "I fancy a cheeky wee breadstick right about now." and BOOM! It's yours. Anytime.

MAKE YOUR DECISION!
48 hours. i'd use a part of that to find a genie and wish for unlimited fresh warms breadsticks whenever i want for the rest of my life.

Quote by moscaespañol
ahh ****, i meant breadsticks

i was gonna vote 48 hours, but i voted breadsticks to even out your vote.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 17, 2011,
48 hours to do anything with anyone vs breadsticks?

What's the catch?
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
48 hours obviously. Breadsticks are crap.

Yep.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I have a feeling this is going to turn into a 10 page long thread of people arguing what does and doesn't constitute a hypothetical.

I'd go with the breadsticks.
i would cockslap gene simmons. that is all. well maybe i would rip a piss on a kiss record in front of him while i was at it.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by jordanzio
i would cockslap gene simmons. that is all. well maybe i would rip a piss on a kiss record in front of him while i was at it.

That'll probably give him an idea to make KISS potties for toilet training :/
Quote by homeless-john
There is no catch. You have my word and that's worth MILLIONS!

In Yen?
By breadsticks do you mean these boring things...

or these tasty mofos?
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
48 hours to take over the world and set up a breadstick factory in my honour.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by MakinLattes
I have a feeling this is going to turn into a 10 page long thread of people arguing what does and doesn't constitute a hypothetical.

I would actually like to see that.

I picked 48 hours. You didn't mention it, but am I to assume the person I pick will be willing, able and happy to do anything I want?
Quote by Laird95
By breadsticks do you mean these boring things...

or these tasty mofos?

Not doughy enough

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I voted 48 hours. I just realised that I'd probably sleep in though, and wake up EXTREMELY pissed off with myself
Didn't we have a thread with a really similar premise a long time ago? Might have just been sex v. breadsticks though.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
This thread happened earlier this year.

I said "you can't fuck a breadstick" and everyone refuted it.
Quote by blake1221
I said "you can't fuck a breadstick"

Yeah, I've seen a video that says otherwise.
Quote by palm mute
Didn't we have a thread with a really similar premise a long time ago? Might have just been sex v. breadsticks though.

but this is better, since it could be anything. i could get Scott Burns to produce an album, or i could get a secret recipe for breadsticks from the greatest chef in the world, or i could get Carmel to give warnings to everyone i don't like. the possibilities are endless!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
or i could get Carmel to give warnings to everyone i don't like.

Warnings? Seriously? What kind of pussy decision is that? BAN THEM ALL!
Quote by daytripper75

Warnings? Seriously? What kind of pussy decision is that? BAN THEM ALL!

but if everyone was banned, there would be no one to read my posts. would why i did then?
I instantly thought 48 hours, then I started really thinking about it. Now I'm unsure.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by whoomit

i you making fun of me for not taking my medication this morning?
The bread would make for an interesting technique of survival, but you could do a hell of a lot within 48 hours, including getting someone to make you breadsticks for the rest of your life...
Quote by theogonia777
would why i did then?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I don't really want either. I can't think of a specific person I'd want to see for 48 hours - no matter how awesome that person is I'd get sick of them after a few hours - and breadsticks aren't that great.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I don't really want either. I can't think of a specific person I'd want to see for 48 hours - no matter how awesome that person is I'd get sick of them after a few hours - and breadsticks aren't that great.

Typical woman, on both counts. Harrumph...
I'd use the 48 hours to make a woman give me a chance and make her realize she wants me forever.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Page 1 of 2