Page 1 of 2
I saw a girl today who was so attractive, I had to look away. It was actually painful to look at her. Has this ever happened to anyone else here?
I wondered where my gran was
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

no...this has never happend to me...if i see a girl like that i nut up and try and talk to them in some way.....

too pretty?...i mean wtf pit...you do know that sometimes girls like that are so hot that they are unapproachable...that means they are never aproached...and that means..that if you approach them you have a shot...i mean some girls are almost alienated by thier beauty...sad really....

(i can see what you mean though....people are people though. )
I haz gotten gud
Quote by ApatheticMe
no...this has never happend to me...if i see a girl like that i nut up and try and talk to them in some way.....

too pretty?...i mean wtf pit...you do know that sometimes girls like that are so hot that they are unapproachable...that means they are never aproached...and that means..that if you approach them you have a shot...i mean some girls are almost alienated by thier beauty...sad really....

I don't know if you were being serious or not, but that actually describes a girl in my Educational Psych class really well. She is absolutely stunning. I have never seen one guy talking to her.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ApatheticMe

I don't think so. There will always be cocky guys who never turn down a challenge like that. And yeah, I admit I'm a nerd.

Quote by WCPhils
I don't know if you were being serious or not, but that actually describes a girl in my Educational Psych class really well. She is absolutely stunning. I have never seen one guy talking to her.

You have no idea what she does outside of class.
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by ApatheticMe

You sure do like ellipses don't ya?
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by WCPhils

for srs....

worked for me once....i got a 10....and i am like a 7 as far as guys go....so i felt good....she turned out to be boring though...so i broke up with her.....

just talk to every girl you think is pretty and such...you might get lucky...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
You sure do like ellipses don't ya?

um....i dont know what that means in this instance....it might be a fancy name for the periods....i just call them pauses....i feel dumb now..

also i will feel dumber if you were not talking....about my periods....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by ApatheticMe
for srs....

worked for me once....i got a 10....and i am like a 7 as far as guys go....so i felt good....she turned out to be boring though...so i broke up with her.....

But then again, she might be really full of herself if she KNOWS just how attractive she is. She can use this as an excuse for the upper hand. Just my thoughts, though. It's not like I have any experience in this field. It's kind of interesting sometimes though I would say I'm a 0 (0.5 at best).
Yep, I know the feeling.

Quote by ApatheticMe
um....i dont know what that means in this instance....it might be a fancy name for the periods....i just call them pauses....i feel dumb now..

also i will feel dumber if you were not talking....about my periods....

ellipses = "..."

Also, if you're looking for pauses, that's what commas and periods are for. >_>
Quote by MiserySignals11
But then again, she might be really full of herself if she KNOWS just how attractive she is. She can use this as an excuse for the upper hand. Just my thoughts, though. It's not like I have any experience in this field. It's kind of interesting sometimes though I would say I'm a 0 (0.5 at best).

it is all good....you are a 10 in my book bro....you will find someone one day...i mean there are alot of not so good guys with hot girls...or at least average girls...

:highfive:

:brofist:
I haz gotten gud
Quote by yoman297
I'm like ****ing 14 years old trying not to check out university chicks.

You shouldn't be fucking 14 year old's unless you want to land yourself on a convicted sex offender list dude.
I know what you mean. The damn good lookin ladies I've seen are not beauty contestants but put together right. I meant chubbies, skinnies and what nots like flawed. If they were to lose or gain weight or have plastic surgery their beauty is gone.

I know there's beautiful ladies like models and swimsuit pinups but it's so common that I'm not really impressed as much as the other ladies.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by MiserySignals11

I know. For all I know she could have a boyfriend. I just always found it strange.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by Jon777
Yep, I know the feeling.

ellipses = "..."

Also, if you're looking for pauses, that's what commas and periods are for. >_>

thank you for teaching me this....

i do it....well...i have always done it...i even do it in some assignments at school....not serious essays and such but....less important things...and in notes to people......i like my dots...no comas...i will sometimes hit that key though on accident instead of dots...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by RU Experienced?
You shouldn't be fucking 14 year old's unless you want to land yourself on a convicted sex offender list dude.

I'm ****in waiting for 16. Canada FTW
Quote by MiserySignals11
I don't think so. There will always be cocky guys who never turn down a challenge like that. And yeah, I admit I'm a nerd.

Some really beautiful girls end up being really lonely because 1.) guys don't talk to them a lot because they automatically assume they're out of their league, and 2.) other girls resent not being like her and don't talk to them from jealousy.

It's kind of sad really. :\

And relevant:

Quote by ApatheticMe
for srs....

I probably should, but I'm a wuss.

I've been told I'm quite good looking (seriously not trying to brag), but I have no confidence.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
I've been told I'm quite good looking (seriously not trying to brag), but I have no confidence.
It doesn't count when your mom says it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It doesn't count when your mom says it.

___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by yoman297
I'm ****in waiting for 16. Canada FTW

Close in age exemptions for 14-15 year olds is if the partner is within 5 year of age and 2 years for 12-13 year olds.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Nov 17, 2011,
So hot it hurts
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by WCPhils
I probably should, but I'm a wuss.

you can do it.....(the little voice in my head read that as boby booche...)

i am sure you are a hot mother fuccker and would get torn up by hot chicks like in those old ax comercials....

just get yourself out thar bro....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by SlayingDragons
Some really beautiful girls end up being really lonely because 1.) guys don't talk to them a lot because they automatically assume they're out of their league, and 2.) other girls resent not being like her and don't talk to them from jealousy.

It's kind of sad really. :\

And relevant:

So calling yourself a nerd means you're secretely a hipster? I am bald and overweight. I am 21 but look like I'm in my late 30's. I definitely don't look like those kids in the picture.

I call bullshit on the theory of lonely good looking girls. It seems most guys I know are so damn cocky, they have no problem with going up to any girl and hitting on her. I know guys even uglier than me who brag about getting all kinds of pussy. If a 9 or 10 (or even an 8) walked up to me, I'd freak the **** out. Maybe it's because all I've really seen in my life are 0's with the occasional 6 or 7 but never an 8, 9 or 10 (unless in movies or in photos).
Quote by MiserySignals11
So calling yourself a nerd means you're secretely a hipster?

No it's just one of the warning signs.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by ApatheticMe
it is all good....you are a 10 in my book bro....you will find someone one day...i mean there are alot of not so good guys with hot girls...or at least average girls...

:highfive:

:brofist:

Mother****er, stop. Your ellipses make your writing have very little flow and it is irritating to read.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by dubstar92
No it's just one of the warning signs.

A warning sign for what? As in nerd, I mean, I am a fat slob who spends his day playing Halo and going on the pit.
Quote by ApatheticMe
thank you for teaching me this....

i do it....well...i have always done it...i even do it in some assignments at school....not serious essays and such but....less important things...and in notes to people......i like my dots...no comas...i will sometimes hit that key though on accident instead of dots...

Just because you've always done something doesn't make it right. It's irritating as hell to read. Ellipses are meant to emphasize a pause, not to use on every ****ing pause. The symbols in the English mean certain things, learn what they mean.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by MiserySignals11
A warning sign for what? As in nerd, I mean, I am a fat slob who spends his day playing Halo and going on the pit.

One of the warning signs of being a hipster. Not everyone who calls themselves a nerd is a hipster, but every hipster refers to themselves as a nerd. But if you were a truly a nerd surely I wouldn't need to express that simple logic. So I call shenanigans on you being a nerd or hipster.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
One of the warning signs of being a hipster. Not everyone who calls themselves a nerd is a hipster, but every hipster refers to themselves as a nerd. But if you were a truly a nerd surely I wouldn't need to express that simple logic. So I call shenanigans on you being a nerd or hipster.

What term would you say best describes me then? I admit, I used to own a cassete machine and listen to unknown indie bands and thought I was cool, but it was a short phase. I think the term "nerd" has evolved since the days where the kids in my high school used it. Nerds usually just meant losers who spend a lot of time on the computer and who are very socially awkward.
Maybe this works in reverse aswell.
Like a girl sees someone so hot that they won't talk to them...

...I wish that were true, it'd explain alot about me.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by tayroar
Just because you've always done something doesn't make it right. It's irritating as hell to read. Ellipses are meant to emphasize a pause, not to use on every ****ing pause. The symbols in the English mean certain things, learn what they mean.

I know how to use punctuation. I just prefer not to. On another note....if you dont like my posts.....then dont read them...i rarely say anything not stupid....

also....

yu mad bro?
I haz gotten gud
Quote by MiserySignals11
So calling yourself a nerd means you're secretely a hipster? I am bald and overweight. I am 21 but look like I'm in my late 30's. I definitely don't look like those kids in the picture.

I call bullshit on the theory of lonely good looking girls. It seems most guys I know are so damn cocky, they have no problem with going up to any girl and hitting on her. I know guys even uglier than me who brag about getting all kinds of pussy. If a 9 or 10 (or even an 8) walked up to me, I'd freak the **** out. Maybe it's because all I've really seen in my life are 0's with the occasional 6 or 7 but never an 8, 9 or 10 (unless in movies or in photos).

It's not really a theory, I've seen it happen. Granted, it doesn't happen most of the time, but it does happen.
Page 1 of 2