What is the your favorite boxed mac n' cheese? (Yes we all know your mom/grandma/aunt/dad/uncle/grandpa/sister/brother/2nd cousin twice removed makes the best homemade mac n' cheese)

This heart attack in a box is my favorite

Actually my mum makes the best. Not my mom/grandma/aunt/dad/uncle/grandpa/sister/brother/2nd cousin twice removed.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Dude. Kraft Dinner or GTFO.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i sometimes get this one kind that just goes in the microwave for like 3 minutes, and it is way better and takes way less effort to make than any kind that you have to make on the stove or whatever, i don't remember what it's called though. i don't like Kraft macaroni and cheese. there was a teacher in my school a number of years back named Mrs. Kraft. it wasn't spelled like that, but it was pronounced like it, and this kid i knew would always say "beware the macaroni of Kraft!" in reference to her.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Kraft Dinner

/thread
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
i think kraft mac and cheese has just been declared "health food" by the American government.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
All about the ma' ****in' Kraft
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela

When you add butter it just makes your tastebuds explode in an orgy of cheesey goodness.
It takes a while to make though.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Nov 17, 2011,
Quote by peaches58`
Till' I die.

This. I don't care what anyone says, Spirals are 100 times better than the regular Kraft ones, something is different that makes them taste better, I can't explain it. Spirals for life.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
BEST THREAD EVER <3 I LOVE YOU <3

Anyway, I like Annie's Homegrown Mac and Cheese (white cheddar kind) or Kraft's Thick and Creamy kind

I can eat this everyday
My mom makes some pretty good Mac n cheese, but if were talking store bought (and that's usually what it is) Bob Evans is the way to go.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
My mom makes some pretty good Mac n cheese, but if were talking store bought (and that's usually what it is) Bob Evans is the way to go.

that's the one i was thinking of and couldn't come up with the name for.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I prefer Windows and Cheese.

I see what you did there...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"