Page 1 of 6
How old were you and what was it like? I have never been in one, but this topic fascinates the hell out of me for some reason.
14. It lasted 2 months, she finished me over msn messenger. She is now a fat, ugly slut. Bullet dodged.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Never had one.

Foreveralone.jpg

you had to expect a post like this
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Trowzaa
14. It lasted 2 months, she finished me over msn messenger. She is now a fat, ugly slut. Bullet dodged.

Close to this, but make that 11, 8 months. The rest is pretty spot-on.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by rock.freak667
Never had one.

Foreveralone.jpg

you had to expect a post like this

At least half the people here have to be foreveralones as well. What stud spends his time on a guitar forum?
Quote by MiserySignals11
At least half the people here have to be foreveralones as well. What stud spends his time on a guitar forum?

You called?
13, and for about 4 months or so.

I dunno. It was a relationship. We didn't go past kissing for some reason. My next relationship when I was 14, I went farther and that lasted for a year and some
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Dated a head case for a few months in middle school. She was way out of my league but crazy as hell. it was fun while it lasted, i think it was about 4 months of train wreck. Sometimes fun, sometimes a wreck but always interesting.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by devourke
You called?

Flawless timing.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I didn't have my first real relationship until I was 17. She dumped me after three months but I got the pussy, so it's all good
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Last edited by British Josh at Nov 17, 2011,
I was 16. Wasn't too interested in the girl, but she liked me. She was too clingy and I brushed her off. The making out was too wet for my liking.
It was in preschool,
she dumped me for
not spending enough
time with her.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
never really been in one.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Cb4rabid
One week.

She was clingy, jealous and ugly. Phew.

after one week?

i've also never been in a relationship....

any chance of arranging a UG virgin orgy?
Just two months ago and it sucked, she was emotionally disturbed and clingy. And goddamn irritating after two minutes. Lasted for three weeks.
12/13? i think it was about a month

she was calm a cool but for somereason it was awkward wiht her

broke up and and the next day my science teacher decides to make us lab parters

ot was akward and really bad timing
my freinds still laugh about it...
Last edited by supersac at Nov 17, 2011,
15, still in it, 5 and a half years later.

I think its great, though I am lucky enough to have what I think is the perfect girlfriend, though you would have to ask her what she thought of me...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
16. a very awful 3 months and a very long time getting over her after that. she's nuts
Gretsch 5120
Fender Jazzmaster
MIM Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Misc Pedals
6... Although it cannot really be described as serious. She was very fond of me though, and our parents said we were adorable together..
But then I moved, and I sometimes stop and think whatever happened to her.
Based on the town we left she is probably married now and has 7+ kids.
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Last edited by Blargaha at Nov 17, 2011,
ricky...while i am no virgin...i will do my best to make it happen

make a thread and we can see what ahppens...
I haz gotten gud
6. I was in grade 1.
I remember everyone used to make fun of me because she was a year below me, in prep. We were the same age though.
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
Quote by Wisthekiller
When I was 14. She is now a lesbian. Whole relationship was pretty much her begging to blow me. Not even joking.

me too, she is also now fat and ugly
Quote by MiserySignals11

Right here
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
14, about 5 weeks.
She got me in a heap of shit with a dealer, who she ended up ****ing until I stole a bag of weed out of her school bag and sold it back to the guy who thought she was back with me again and dumped her
My first relationship started when I was 17. I'm 18 now, and the girlfriend and I have been together for 15 months
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
I was 17. Lasted two years. Was the best I've ever had. Still kinda torn up about it. Then I dated a wreck of a women for a month before breaking that off. -_- Women....
Closest thing I had to a relationship was like 3 months ago. Then about a month ago she basically told me she never wanted to see me again, through text message, and basically ignored me from there on. I have no idea what the **** I did, if anything, but I do know she handled it in the worst possible way.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Cb4rabid
13. One week. I broke up with her.

She was clingy, jealous and ugly. Phew.

this happened to me, but i was twelve.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
First was in when I was 13 or so, about 5 years ago. A girl asked me out, I hardly knew her and I was extremely shy back then, so it was kinda awkward. We broke up within the first week.
37N
I was about 13, in grade 8 when I had my first real relationship.
I had a couple of uneventful not-worth-mentioning relationships that really weren't, considering one of them I never even talked to the girl.
It was quite an eventful relationship, lasted for only 5 weeks though. What a fun 5 weeks that was.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Never had one...serious committed relationships just don't appeal to me.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Grade 5. She was a red Fender Squier, came in a box set. We had some really good times, lasted for about six years, but eventually, it really wasn't working out. Traded her in and a bunch of cash for the Walden accoustic that is still love today.

Oh wait. Women?

Grade nine. Lasted two months, and then she heard I was moving away (no clue where that came from), so she broke up with me. We're still really close friends, even after I moved (four years after she dumped me).
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by theboots at Nov 17, 2011,