I am located in Blakely, PA. That's the northeastern part of the state, near the city of Scranton. some of the stuff I am selling is big and heavy, so I don't know if I can ship it.

After trying to get some kind of band going in this area for years, I am finally ready to cave in, admit that I'm never going to quit my day job, and sell my gear. I'm keeping my guitars and a small combo amp to mess around with, but I haven't perform3ed live in a long time, and likely never will again. I am selling a rock/hard rock/metal/metalcore player's wet dream rig here, and for pretty realistic prices.

I am willing to part this out, but will offer better prices to people who buy more stuff.

AMP:
Peavey 6505+ 120w tube amp. The mother of all hard rock amps. This amp is used by the bands A Day To Remember, All That Remains, dozens of famous bands. It's also the modern version of the "5150" made famous by Eddie Van Halen in the 80's. I saved up forever to buy this amp. I paid 1200 new. I purchased it in January of this year, and the band I was in folded up one month later. It's never been gigged. I practiced with it maybe a dozen times with a full; band. Have tried playing it at home but it's not really possible in an apartment. Even with the volume halfway between 0 and 1, it's too loud. You need a "real" band practice area to play this amp. tube amps don't really take on their actual tone at such low volumes anyway. If you know rock or metal, you know this amp. If you know amps, you've probably always wanted this one. Make me an offer. Remember, it's pretty much new except for a few practices, and it's 1100 out the door from Guitar Center.

CABS:
I have two 4x12 cabs for sale.

Cab #1 is a Peavey HP412. It's your standard Peavey 16 ohm cab with Peavey speakers. It's the one they sell with the 6505 at Guitar Center. Overall, not too shabby with decent tones.

Cab #2 is a Marshall 4x12 cab loaded with 4x Celestions. I don't have the model numbers on the speakers. They came with the cab. this is not a custom cab, I purchased it like this. It is 8 ohm. This has been gigged maybe a dozen times, practiced maybe 50. IF YOU WANT TO BUY THIS CAB please know that it is in storage at my former band's practice space in Scranton, and I will have to go make a special trip to pick it up to sell it to you. I would be more than happy to do so.

PEDALBOARD:

I have an honest to god badass pedal board that I'm looking to sell. Would much rather sell the whole thing together than part it out, because I'd like to get this sale overwith and not be going on and on forever trying to sell every last thing.

The board itself is a powered SKB with built in loop. The pedals include Ibanez tueb screamer, Boss NS-2, Boss OD/Disto, Boss Mega Disto, Boss Trem, Morlety Bad Horsie 2 Wah (Steve Vai edition), Fender tuner pedal, and a wireless guitar pedal. The wireless pedal alone cost me 300, the board itself hit me for 150, and you know these pedals are all 100+ each. Make me a reasonable offer, I'll probably take it.

Please contact by email. All gear is available for you to try it so you can see it works 100% before paying. Like I said though, that marshall 4x12 cab is in Scranton and I'd have to go pick it up first. I am highly motivated to sell!!!

Thanks

Links to pics:
http://images.craigslist.org/5V65Z55P03k83p53o4bbh1244b87c8b55189a.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/5Q25X45R33nc3kc3oebbh90d746e7cf9f1aae.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/5V65W05R33nd3m93pebbhb86e82df6c7e1037.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/5O35T05P23nb3m03o5bbh902f3c34235d1a5d.jpg
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
I play a Jackson DK-2 and an Ibanez RG through a Peavey 6505+ stack
The pictures are kinda hard to see, what kind of Wireless system is it?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
It's the Line 6 X2 system
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
Do the pedals have velcro underneath? And do they come with they're original boxes?

Also, would you accept a guitar for trade?
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Quote by AndyR83
amp. If you know amps, you've probably always wanted this one. Make me an offer. Remember, it's pretty much new except for a few practices, and it's 1100 out the door from Guitar Center.

http://images.craigslist.org/5O35T05P23nb3m03o5bbh902f3c34235d1a5d.jpg

Pretty much new is the keyword there
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
The pedals all have velcro on the bottom to stick to the board, but it's fairly easy to remove.

Upon visual inspection, I see nothing at all on the amp that would ever cause anybody to believe it wasn't 100% new. It looks the same as the day it was in the showroom.
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
Also, I need the money right now which is why I'm selling. Sadly, I can not accept trades.
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
Sold the tube screamer. Any other interest?
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist