So I have been looking for musicians in my area and can't find any. I thought it would be a cool idea to do an online collab with another singer.

I basically want somebody to chose one of the instrumental songs below that I have made and write and record lyrics. If you want, also, you can record a video of you singing the song and I can create a split screen collab video for mine and your Youtube channel. I have 2 thrash songs and 1 punk/alternative song. Here is a little more detail on what type of vocals I had in mind. All of the songs are on my profile.

Thrash
-Fist of Annihilation
-Aggression

No growling or intense screaming. I would prefer the more clean and aggressive thrash vocals. (Megadeth, Testament, Metallica, Anthrax)

Punk
-High Ground

No real preference here. Just some good punk vocals. A vocal melody similar to Social Distortion would be awesome.

If you are interested, just comment on the thread and I will PM you. I'll send you the MP3 or anything else you might need. I already have a few people from another forum that have sent me some vocals so if yours doesn't get chosen it is simply because I thought another one was better.

Thanks.

(My YOUTUBE channel if your interested).
Last edited by guitarocker100 at Nov 18, 2011,
I am a guitarist bassist vocalist who sings Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and MEgadeth, and I think I'd be able to help. I'll post a video of me covering got the time using your cover and filling out the bass and vocals. I link it when it's done, cheers!!!

Dave
Quote by dgarrr2
I am a guitarist bassist vocalist who sings Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and MEgadeth, and I think I'd be able to help. I'll post a video of me covering got the time using your cover and filling out the bass and vocals. I link it when it's done, cheers!!!

Dave

That would be awesome! Let me know if you ever get around to doing it.