Page 1 of 2
I mean seriously. Look at page 1 of the forum:

With all these "only" threads, half of the threads currently front-paging UG are ones that you are guaranteed not to give the shit about.

Maybe I'm just old, but don't you think UG used to be funnier when it was more spontaneous? I mean, who really enjoys "ban the user above you"?

anyways, here's a kitten:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Clicking page 2: summation of everything wrong with the Pit

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by That Old Geezer
Is that your kitten?

and yay.

I wish
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by That Old Geezer
Is that your kitten?

and yay.

it can't just be his kitten...

it's everyones kitten.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Most adorable cat ever.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I liked the only bronight thread, and the only nodincap thread.

I can't say I'm a regular in any of real Only threads, although they are a lot better than 20 identical threads popping up each day and a whole lot of lame searchbar jokes

EDIT: Nay
Last edited by devourke at Nov 18, 2011,
I don't understand how it's so hard to understand this. Only threads exist from there being even MORE clutter. They exist so the forum is cleaner.

Do we really need five different threads about teen dating problems or is it better to keep it all in one thread?

What about three different threads about Fallout?

Does that make it better?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Watch this thread turn into the only pictures of cute kittens thread.

Edit: the bunny wins V
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by bradulator
Most adorable cat ever.

Perhaps. But compared to the cuteness of the bunny rabbit?

I wonder...
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by element4433
I don't understand how it's so hard to understand this. Only threads exist from there being even MORE clutter. They exist so the forum is cleaner.

Do we really need five different threads about teen dating problems or is it better to keep it all in one thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9MiS9tn_r4
Quote by element4433

well, then can we keep the fallout thread, the elder scrolls thread, and the battlefield 3 thread together with the gaming thread? Or make a gaming sub forum? not everyone games.

edit: or the NFL, NHL, Health and Nutrition, college football, etc. together with the sports thread?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Last edited by fearofthemark at Nov 18, 2011,
This sorta makes me wanna start the only only thread.

It'll be this entire forum, but cluster ****ed into one thread.

Then you'll learn.

(I'm hoping I'm coherent, I've had quite a bit to drink.)
Quote by fearofthemark
well, then can we keep the fallout thread, the elder scrolls thread, and the battlefield 3 thread together with the gaming thread? Or make a gaming sub forum? not everyone games.
No. Because those are all big releases and having only threads for them keeps a bunch of "Battlefield 3" threads from popping up. Also it would clutter the Gaming Thread with a bunch of discussion they may not want.

There's a reason things are done the way they are.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Close the hockey thread. Men in ice skates ain't a real sport anyway.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by fearofthemark

There's precedence for these threads dating back to some Zelda release, alongside a gaming thread. Not that I think every game needs its own thread.

SHEdit: you do NOT want to pin the NHL thread up with other sports threads, I promise

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by SteveHouse at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by element4433
No. Because those are all big releases and having only threads for them keeps a bunch of "Battlefield 3" threads from popping up. Also it would clutter the Gaming Thread with a bunch of discussion they may not want.

Imagine the confusion... Ugh...
Quote by element4433

I get that, but it's keeping me from enjoying UG and I wish that wasn't the case

Anyway, a baby wolf:

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by vayne92

This is all i can see.
Did noone else see this?

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
I get that, but it's keeping me from enjoying UG and I wish that wasn't the case

How is it, in any way, impeding on your enjoyment?
You'd enjoy it less if the only threads didn't exist.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

The only thing that can fuel that spontaneity that you so love in The Pit is you. There's only one way to get The Pit active, and that's to be active yourself.
Quote by blake1221
How is it, in any way, impeding on your enjoyment?

I go to the pit, scan the first page, most threads are shit, so I go to reddit. (not an advertisement!!!) I used to use UG a lot more than I do now.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Perhaps. But compared to the cuteness of the bunny rabbit?

I wonder...

Not even close

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by element4433
You'd enjoy it less if the only threads didn't exist.

would there be a way to consolidate? make an only thread sub forum? that might be cool, it would be like an encyclopedia type thing.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
I go to the pit, scan the first page, most threads are shit, so I go to reddit. (not an advertisement!!!) I used to use UG a lot more than I do now.

If I'm honest... I don't really miss you. Sorry. The ONLY threads are usually the best "real" threads. About actual things, and conversation that is more than just "herp derp fap derp". That's probably why they're popular, and probably why you hate them.
Quote by fearofthemark
would there be a way to consolidate? make an only thread sub forum? that might be cool, it would be like an encyclopedia type thing.
No.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by captaincrunk
If I'm honest... I don't really miss you. Sorry. The ONLY threads are usually the best "real" threads. About actual things, and conversation that is more than just "herp derp fap derp". That's probably why they're popular, and probably why you hate them.
Stop being a dick.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by devourke
The only thing that can fuel that spontaneity that you so love in The Pit is you. There's only one way to get The Pit active, and that's to be active yourself.

This is actually true.

"Oh waaaa the pit sucks! QQ"

Then post better, you fuckass. Yarrumean?

EDIT: Not calling anyone here a fuckass; I'm not that kind of guy. I'm just speaking, y'know, generally.
Last edited by due 07 at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by bradulator
Not even close

arctic fox puppy?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I see your young feline and raise you this:

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by fearofthemark
I go to the pit, scan the first page, most threads are shit, so I go to reddit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by fearofthemark

So, because they don't apply to you, they are "shit"?
Quote by element4433
Stop being a dick.

I'm just trying to bring a little shame to a guy who just insulted an entire online community as being too boring for him, and then expected anything other than annoyance at his posting.
Page 1 of 2