Bad ass.
But your threads are shit. Shut up.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Is this your attempt to make a successful thread that doesn't get locked?

Why can't this guy be banned yet -_-
Quote by Trowzaa
Bad ass.
But your threads are shit. Shut up.

You like the Arctic Monkeys your bands are shit GTFO
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
You like the Arctic Monkeys your bands are shit GTFO

Really? You went to my profile to try and insult me?

There are far worse names out there. But I bet they just wanted the 10 minutes of fame and free shit. I don't buy anything they said.
I doubt it'll be that bad for the kid. In 6 years the only people who'll know where the name came from will think its badass. In fact, I already think its a pretty cool name. And chances are he just goes by Tom anyway.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I remember when you started posting in The Pit Altered. I posted in the same thread as you, and you said you were new. I said you should treat everyone like bros and you said you would do that, and now this

Quote by Trowzaa
Really? You went to my profile to try and insult me?

Shit just got real yo.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
Awful parents.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by mjones1992
dude, is that baby's face red like an apple?

He's embarrassed.

Delusional gaming addicts naming their son after something they love? Or corporate marketing scheme and an attempt to take over the world?

Either way, I want Skyrim
Quote by devourke
I remember when you started posting in The Pit Altered. I posted in the same thread as you, and you said you were new. I said you should treat everyone like bros and you said you would do that, and now this

Im sorry bro ive lost my way
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Delusional gaming addicts naming their son after something they love? Or corporate marketing scheme and an attempt to take over the world?

Either way, I want Skyrim

Well they've just got free Bethesda products for life. Can't argue with that.

Besides, the Dragonborn has arisen. The prophecy is true.

Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Im sorry bro ive lost my way

It's alright bro, even the best of us slip up sometimes. Just apologise to Trowzaa and we can all commence broing out
Quote by devourke
It's alright bro, even the best of us slip up sometimes. Just apologise to Trowzaa and we can all commence broing out

But bro he helped lock up two of my threads that were chill and cool like all of my threads.
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
But bro he helped lock up two of my threads that were chill and cool like all of my threads.

Bro, you gotta roll with it. Trowzaa is just doing what he believes is right, and we can't harsh on a bro for doing what they believe to be right. We gotta learn to accept our differences and all move on with it. I used to not like quite a few people on this site, but then I posted in a few of the same threads as them and didn't have a differing opinion to them, and it made me realise they're pretty chill bros. I just didn't like them because they of their differing opinions, and is that really something to base your analysis of how much of a bro someone is? No it isn't bro.

We're all bros in this world, and we gotta make the best of it while we're here.

Props to all my bros.
Don't mention it broseph.

Quote by Trowzaa
Well they've just got free Bethesda products for life. Can't argue with that.

Besides, the Dragonborn has arisen. The prophecy is true.

Hmmm Idea. Go out, find a girl, get her pregnant, wait 9 months for new Bethesda product, name child after it, tell Bethesda, get free products for life, break up with the girl and live happily ever after!
Wow those parents are freaking crazy
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
I remeber that once in a Late night show with Conan'o brien, Conan told that in sweeden parents tryed to give Metallica as their childs name, but the judge said no, so they decided to name him as "Whitesnake"