I have been dabbling in the dark arts of extreme guitar filtering lately, and I want to move into guitar synthesizer pedals.

I've been looking around, and I haven't seen that many pedals that seem to be able to do what I want or are within my budget, as I would need to factor in shipping and whatnot, as I live in Malaysia.

I definitely cannot afford the Pigtronix Mothership or other pedals in that price range, but perhaps something below US$300?

Anyway, I saw a few demos for the Markbass Super Synth and I'm wondering whether there are any pedals like that for guitar. Anything?
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.
Well a quick look on ebay shows that a new Pigtronix Mothership would run you roughly $350-400... If you save an extra $50-100 you may get exactly what you're after, rather than having to find the cheaper alternative which may not be exactly what you're after.

Just my $0.02 AUD.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
The Pigtronix Mothership costs approximately USD479 new, so perhaps a used one would do, but I can't find many at the moment
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.
Electro-harmonix do a synth pedal for £200, which i think is around $300
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
If you're talking about the Microsynth, then it is a bit of a hassle, as its all sliders and changing on the fly during a gig may prove to be more than just a little hard.
I know what you mean. But I can't find any demos of it on guitar, and there isn't a Markbass dealer where I am... so yeah. I don't even know if the frequency range would respond to a guitar's.
Quote by isaacmiranda7
I don't even know if the frequency range would respond to a guitar's.

That at least it should. The actual range of the two instruments isn't much different.