I want to do a switchable 18v mod in my guitar. I know that it's possible to do it with a simple switch, but can I somehow do it with a push-pull knob? I know that the pushpull is rather used for coil-splitting, but will it work for the mod? I'd appreciate a simple diagram how to solder the cables from the batteries to the push-pull pot.