It was ok, there's definitely room for improvement. Some riffs you played I just completely didn't recognise (even though I love the song), because you played them with different sound or whatever. Not sure what it is. Your playing's good, but you need to practice it more.

And what's up with the mask?
Quote by piszczel
It was ok, there's definitely room for improvement. Some riffs you played I just completely didn't recognise (even though I love the song), because you played them with different sound or whatever. Not sure what it is. Your playing's good, but you need to practice it more.

And what's up with the mask?

ah man I know what you mean, I actually played all the parts as close as I could figure out from Buckethead's playing really. I messed up the chicken picking bit a bit. and well yeah it wasn't the most clean playing. I'll see if I get time to record this song again with a better sound quality thanx for checking out btw

the mask is a long story really if you'er interested more about me and my music you can check out my website or bandcamp in my sig for my original music and info and PM me if you want

thanks for checking it out man!
after watching this video i can see that you have watched many nottinghamlace videos from live shows. good effort, and i bet you had a shit ton of fun doin it. i should relearn this song, i used to have it down.