Page 1 of 4
First of all when I was very young, like 0 to 3, I remember believing the world was a dinosaur looking at a map o.O

Then when my mother told me that I was in her womb when I was born, I thought that she'd swallowed a seed and the seed grew in to me in her stomach...

I also believed that people only died in video games, up till I was about 6 O.O

So what about you, Pit? Be honest! DO IT!! XD
I thought that when people got shot in the movies that they actually died. I rationalized this by believing that they probably hired people who were terminally ill or were gonna die anyway and so they put them to good use.

And I also read that Sonic could run super fast because of his sneakers. So I spray painted my shoes red and put a white line across them. It didn't work.
Last edited by Calibos at Nov 18, 2011,
i used to think carpets were grown and harvested in South America.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by WantsLesPaul
sounds like im the only one who wasnt retard when i were a kid lol

ithinkicwutudidthar
I thought when you died in a video game you had to go out and buy another cartridge.
I also thought the film Mars Attacks was real and tried to convinve everyone to get ready for the invasion when I couldn't see any birds in the sky.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I thought when my parents were younger they lived in black and white times and colour wasn't invented then.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I thought girls peed out of their butt.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by cptcomet
I thought when my parents were younger they lived in black and white times and colour wasn't invented then.

i thought the same ****ing thing
Quote by cptcomet

Your parents must be young.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
That Led Zeppelin was good.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 18, 2011,
I believed; girls didn't have penises, just balls hanging from the pelvic region. I believed that if something was on the floor in a clothing store (particularly women's jewelry) that it was free, so I shoplifted a lot. I thought China and japan were the same thing.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I thought girls also had penises and that babies were born out the anus.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
I thought the Flintstones was based on my hometown and the people in it.

I thought that a Grim Reaper was called a Hooker and I would chase people with a stick yelling at them that "I am a hooker!"
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by tobysaurus
I thought girls also had penises and that babies were born out the anus.

The girls your father meet on the weekends have penises.
I thought there was a day between Monday and Tuesday called Bluiesday
I also thought California was an island and all the maps of it were outdated because there was a river near my house and I thought the river separated it from Nevada.
cat
i thought my pretend friend lived in Fremantle prison and that it was a castle, then moved to a town house which turned out to be the asylum ..
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I believed that the USA is a horrible sub-pixel on our Pale Blue Dot.

I still do.
I used to think my dad was really tall when I was younger. He's 5'6.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
I used to think my dad was really tall when I was younger. He's 5'6.

I'm 5'6'' and I loom over people

That's right LOOM.
Quote by CodChick
I'm 5'6'' and I loom over people

That's right LOOM.

I'm 6 ft and still growing.
I used to believe religous people sane and capable of holding a normal conversation.
I believed in god and that jesus died for my sins. I had a really ****ing messed up concept of what love was. I believed in all kinds of shit.
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Nov 18, 2011,
I actually used to believe that a real live cow lived in the milk cooler at the grocery store. An employee working in the cooler would overhear me and my mom talking about this while grocery shopping and thus would play along by mooing like a cow

Also, I used to believe that the food I ate fell down the length of my body and into drains in my feet.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by rocknrolldude43
I actually used to believe that a real live cow lived in the milk cooler at the grocery store. An employee working in the cooler would overhear me and my mom talking about this while grocery shopping and thus would play along by mooing like a cow

Also, I used to believe that the food I ate fell down the length of my body and into drains in my feet.

Being a kid was fun.
Before I started kindergarten, I thought I had figured out addition before all of the other kids. For example:

2 + 5 = 25
3 + 3 = 33

I was kind of a pretentious dick about it, too.
I used to think that chocolate milk only came from brown cows.

I also thought that after taking a bath, if I didn't escape the bathtub before all the water drained I would drain as well.
ggg1 ggg3

piss was stored in my nuts and that bread was made from potatoes.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone