Hey I have gotten into building pedals and Ive made some for myself and friends. But just looking for some new customers to build some for. Ive built a couple Big Muff Pi clones, a Tubescreamer and Ive modified some wah pedals. If anybody is looking for any new pedals tell me what your looking for and I can get you a price on it. Ill upload some pics of what pedals Ive done later.

Thanks for Looking
Chris

My Gear-
Guitars: Ibanez S570DXQM, First Act VW GarageMaster
Amps: Peavey ValveKing 112, Roland 15XL
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
Unless parts prices change the Big Muffs will be $115 + shipping. The wah price depends on what you want done and if you already have a pedal or if I have to purchase one.
Chris

My Gear-
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
Is your TS any different than a newer 808 or TS9?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by maddnotez
Is your TS any different than a newer 808 or TS9?

Im not sure because I have not tried either of the newer 808 or TS9. I think the design was based off the older Im not 100% sure though. Here is a demo of the pedal though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37RfgSdn53w
Chris

My Gear-
Do you make delay pedals?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by avenge the rage
Do you make delay pedals?

I havent built one yet but I have seen some that I can build. Is there anything you were looking for in a Delay? If you wanted I could send you a link to some Delays I could make and see which you like and I could give you and estimate to how much they would cost.

Chris
Chris

My Gear-
Do you also deliver to the uk? If so send links my way
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by avenge the rage
Do you also deliver to the uk? If so send links my way

Email sent
Chris

My Gear-