I'm looking for a delay pedal that's not higher than $200 but preferably lower (used or with a discount...I don't care why it costs what it costs as long as it's fully working and not banged up to kingdom come and back). The main features I'm looking for are tap tempo and the ability to self-oscillate for those trippy intros or endings. The ability to save presets would be nice, but I know those sort of units are easily within the $250 and up range. Looking to use it for playing alternative rock, indie rock, ambient noise, Floyd style solos, U2 influenced riffs, and general echo-ridden nonsense. Thanks for any suggestions.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
TC Electronic Flashback would probably cover all that, it seems to do just about everything you can think of. Only issue is it's a one-button-stompbox, no saving presets or the like to be had.
Hmmm...does the TC Electronic Nova Delay self-oscillate?
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Line 6 M5
I could buy a guitar or a good board and power supply with the kind of money I'd have to spend on a Memory Lane...lol...gracious.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Line 6 M5
El Capistan
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Last edited by lbj273 at Nov 19, 2011,
Boss DD-20 or Line 6 DL4. I personally loved my DD-20, but the DL4 has the advantage of all the different mods you can have done to it. You should be able to find either for under $200.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
My last DL4 broke after about 4 months...
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Line 6 M5
Quote by sg4ever
My last DL4 broke after about 4 months...

What exactly went wrong with it? They're not exactly known for being bulletproof, but like I said, a ton of mods can be done on them and they're quite easy to repair.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Deluxe Memory Boy?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by souperman08
What exactly went wrong with it? They're not exactly known for being bulletproof, but like I said, a ton of mods can be done on them and they're quite easy to repair.

The switches won't work anymore. It doesn't turn on anymore. I never was rough with it and I handled it with care and then it just up and stopped working. I'm glad I was done playing where I was playing when it stopped...
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Line 6 M5