I recently switched to regular slinky strings from not even slinky and the guitar won't stay in tune. I have stretched out the strings and i have strung the guitar the way it is recommended in the guitar setup sticky. It feels like the tuning pegs are not tight. Like I barely touch them and they fall flat. I see there is a little hole in the back of the gibson deluxe tuners is there a way to adjust the stiffness of the tuner pegs?
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Not sure about adjusting the tuning pegs, but I have encountered problems like this when trying out a new brand of strings. Maybe try switching back to a set you're used to and see if that resolves the problem.
It could simply be your neck bowing back out a little bit over a period of time due to the tension being slightly relieved, but that's pretty doubtful.

Take a small wrench and double check that the tuners are fully secure to the headstock. The whole assembly might be twisting, not just the peg.
Depending on the model of ES335, there may be friction adjustments for the tuners. Some models have nuts below where the strings wrap around the tuner shafts and you can GENTLY snug those up a bit. Others require you to remove the "dust covers" on the back of the tuners (on the back side of the head of the neck), and then you GENTLY snug up the slotted screws that fasten the gears to the shafts.

Before you go too far, be aware that the ES335 is generally setup with 11 or larger strings (for the 1st or high E). If you go to 9's or maybe even 10's you may not have enough range of adjustment to get the intonation correct.
I guess I will have to take it to a luthier...the not even slinky's were killing me in standard tuning so I went back to regular.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Ithink it has grover tuners on them...it says gibson deluxe on the back and looks like Kluson style tuners. Dkcol where could I find more information about adjusting the tuners like you have stated? Mine have the dust covers. Perhaps I should take them off and check em out.
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar,_solid_peghead_tuners/Grover_Tuners/Grover_Deluxe_Keystones.html

These are what I have on my ES-335. Instead of Grover Deluxe, they say Gibson Deluxe.

How do you take the dust cover off of the base plate? What is that little hole for on the back of them????