Page 1 of 6
southern
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
a wet one usually
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Any that uses a lot of high front vowels.

And I love the intonation of Finns speaking English too.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Nov 18, 2011,
Scouse? Fuck it makes me want to kill people.

Irish, Scottish, Australian and sometimes a Texas accent on a smooth talking girl
British.

Yes, I know there are a million british accents.

But still, british.

Like Alice Eve's. What's that exactly?
A southern accent on a girl is super charming.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by LostLegion
Not even half of Ireland have that accent

3 counties maybe?
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by davrockist
3 counties maybe?

From my experiences, you'd really only find them in the west
A pretty black girl with a British accent is very hot
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Any that uses a lot of high front vowels.

And I love the intonation of Finns speaking English too.

I SAW YOU SAID ROUNDED AT FIRST HAHA.

And I wish I was enough of a language nerd to know what either of those mean.
Quote by Ahteh
British.

Yes, I know there are a million british accents.

But still, british.

Like Alice Eve's. What's that exactly?

Essex? South England anyway.

For me, I love the Northern Irish accents. I know someone from Newry and they have an awesome accent.
German too, but more on shouty drunk men than for sexy girls.
If anyone has a thing for Dorset accents, I can talk dirty down the phone to you (UK only) for a small charge? I'm pretty strapped for cash right now...
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Essex? South England anyway.

For me, I love the Northern Irish accents. I know someone from Newry and they have an awesome accent.
German too, but more on shouty drunk men than for sexy girls.

Essex?! She most definitely does not have a typical Essex accent. It's almost Received Pronunciation really.
French in particular. Most central europe I guess like czech, slovak, polish, etc. Scandinavian is pretty hot, too.

My least favourite are british, southern american, new york/jersey, spanish, russian, german
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by theknuckster
Essex?! She most definitely does not have a typical Essex accent. It's almost Received Pronunciation really.

Typical Essex or chavvy Essex? That end of the country is probably the closest to speaking the typical "posh" English, but most people know them for the West London sort of speaking, like the Guy Ritchie films would have people believe.
Pretty much everyone I know from down there is well spoken.
I like Australian accents on guys, and Irish (south) accents on girls. It's just sexay.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Light British and light American south accents, I really like subtlety.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Scouse? Fuck it makes me want to kill people.

Irish, Scottish, Australian and sometimes a Texas accent on a smooth talking girl

This guy knows all.

Quote by Andrew C. S.
Russian

This too. Я люблю русских женщин.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Nov 18, 2011,
English, Irish, East London(not on a girl though)
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Being from the south, I'm a bit of a sucker for a light southern belle accent on the laydeez. Although it does have to be light. If it's too thick I start to get annoyed by it. I think my favorite part of the accent is when "well" comes out as "whale."

I'm also a pretty big fan of Castillian and New Mexico accents.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I quite like a good Geordie accent. Southerners piss me off though and will continue to do so if they keep calling me "Phiw".
Quote by Dirge Humani
I SAW YOU SAID ROUNDED AT FIRST HAHA.

And I wish I was enough of a language nerd to know what either of those mean.

I changed my mind

Try keeping your lips mostly closed and your tongue towards the top of your mouth and make a noise. That's kind of what I'm talking about. Common in a lot of Irish dialects and some Scottish, as well as Australian and New Zealand accents.

I am also really fond of Bristolian though, which is nothing at all like that.
I dont like most american accents for some reason. I think I just like accents, and since american english is like the "normal" english for me most other accents are nice.

We should include languages too, that would be more interesting. I really like french-speaking girls for some reason
Last edited by flxjhnlrssn at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I changed my mind

Try keeping your lips mostly closed and your tongue towards the top of your mouth and make a noise. That's kind of what I'm talking about. Common in a lot of Irish dialects and some Scottish, as well as Australian and New Zealand accents.

I am also really fond of Bristolian though, which is nothing at all like that.

Not gonna work for me, I live in the Hudson valley and have way too much influence on how I talk from New York and the Hudson