I was in a music store the other day and came across a Washburn Dimebag signiture model.
It was wondering if anyone knows how well these play, especially compared to the deans?
Also, Would you ever pick one up is you found it?
I personally wouldn't get one because I'm not a fan of the Dime model shapes, but the Washburns are a bit of a rare find... They're not amazing guitars from what I've seen and heard, but I haven't come across one in person myself.

People seem to like them more than the Deans, but that isn't saying much.
If you like it get it. They are kinda rare to find in some areas, but they made quite a few of them. What are they asking for it?
Every guitar is diffrent, some play horrible, and some play amazing.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
They were fairly well-regarded guitars at the time. But it’s hardly a new guitar, so you really need to play it.
I was curious about what people thought about them.
I havent really heard people talk about or reccomend the washburn models before.

If I remember correctly, asking price was $350 USD.
Quote by Pac_man0123
People seem to like them more than the Deans, but that isn't saying much.

Hey!!
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
i had two, sold one, and still have one. honestly Washburn is quite underrated. i will probably hold onto the one i have forever. i like dime and will always listen to Pantera, which i was raised on since i was five or six years old. i think i have had seven or so Washburns, i had really good luck with them overall, i kind of clung to Washburn when i first started playing because they were cheaper and i had good luck with them. they always needed a setup, but that's not a real big deal. i not going to come up with bullshit and say there are better than ibanez pristege or PRS or Gibson like that, because they aren't, but they still aren't terrible.

as far as the Washburn dimes, i like them a lot more than dean, they are also far superior instruments. i have played lots of both.

if you like it, get it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/