I know this very lame, but it's the last question on my finance exam, and I have no idea how to calculate coinsurance.

Georgia has a health insurance policy that includes a deductible of $750 and a coinsurance of 20 percent. If her total bill is $2,750, how much will her insurance pay?
None, because she has multiple personalities. That's why 'Georgie' has issues. 'Georgia' thinks she's been in an accident and is trying to claim insurance whenever she can, but she's really off in her own little world.

Georgie/Georgia's parents just want their child back again
Quote by devourke
None, because she has multiple personalities. That's why 'Georgie' has issues. 'Georgia' thinks she's been in an accident and is trying to claim insurance whenever she can, but she's really off in her own little world.

Hilarious bro
Quote by suicidalpoptart
Do we seriously have one?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658547

Quote by devourke

ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 18, 2011,
$1300
next time, do your own damn homework.

EDIT: nvm, that's how much SHE would pay. Insurance would pay 1450.
Coinsurance = 2750/100*20 = 550
Deductible = 750
750+550=1300. 2750-1300=1450.

Coinsurance is the copay. If there's a 20% coinsurance, she pays 20% of the bill, plus her deductible.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Nov 18, 2011,
if your writing an exam shouldnt you be in class right now
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]