So im not an expert at stuff like this obviusly...

I have a shure sm 57, an tube amp, pod ux1, mic cabe.
When i record with the microphone i plug it in the pod, and plug the pod into the pc.

However, how do i connect the microphone to my amp?? So i can sing into it, and it will come sound from the amp.

Sorry for being noobish
I wouldn't do that to a tube amp if I were you. It'd probably work but not only will it sound like ass, it probably won't do your amp any good.
You would need an XLR to 1/4 inch cable.
It can be done,and can be done well.If your after that sound,the lo-fi,vintage kinda sound,it's perfect.But certainly don't rely on it for anything.It won't do anything to your amp,but it could hurt your speakers,over a long period of time.

EDIT: Just realised I'm in the pit
sonny,your a long way from home
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Last edited by Ian hawkins at Nov 19, 2011,