Hey guys,

I have a question that some of y'all might be able to help me with. I am doing a research project for school on objects in modern pop culture that make use of Civil War era iconography. I'm looking into the Dean that Dimebag used occasionally with the Confederate Battle Flag finish. I was wondering if y'all are aware of any magazine articles from the 90s/ early 2000s in which Dime mentions what the flag meant to him, or what the basis of Pantera's rebel image was? If there are any published interviews or websites that deal with this, I would love to hear about them/ where I can find them. I'd really appreciate anything y'all might be able to tell me about this.

Thanks.
Quote by PantallicA91
Hey guys,

I have a question that some of y'all might be able to help me with. I am doing a research project for school on objects in modern pop culture that make use of Civil War era iconography. I'm looking into the Dean that Dimebag used occasionally with the Confederate Battle Flag finish. I was wondering if y'all are aware of any magazine articles from the 90s/ early 2000s in which Dime mentions what the flag meant to him, or what the basis of Pantera's rebel image was? If there are any published interviews or websites that deal with this, I would love to hear about them/ where I can find them. I'd really appreciate anything y'all might be able to tell me about this.

Thanks.

Maaa-gaaa-zeen?

I'm sorry son, but I'm not familiar with this term
ggg1 ggg3

I remember reading an article about it and he said it was something to do with remembering his heritage or smth. His great great grandparents used to bring a whole lot of slaves into America IIRC and his family used to be pretty wealthy because of that. They lost that wealth and power though, and he just wanted to show his roots and how proud he was of it.
Quote by devourke
I remember reading an article about it and he said it was something to do with remembering his heritage or smth. His great great grandparents used to bring a whole lot of slaves into America IIRC and his family used to be pretty wealthy because of that. They lost that wealth and power though, and he just wanted to show his roots and how proud he was of it.

I'm proud my great grandparents were dicks! FUCK YEAH.
hello
Quote by devourke
So proud of my slave trading ancestors. Respect!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown