so i am thinking about buying a 150cc scooter. So does anyone here use one as a form of transportation?Can anyone recommend a good site to buy one from and the most and any suggestions on how to stay dry i the rain?

My car is about to crap out and it will cost to much to ix and buying another car is not an option.
Stay dry in the rain? Not an option.

I'd look into local shops and ask for their opinions. That way, you can test drive as well.
I'm not sure about the bigger ones, but my little 50cc has been more trouble than it's worth. It'll run fine for a month or so and then break down, it's just not reliable enough for me. Maybe the bigger ones are built better though, ask around your town and find people with them.
i was thinking i could wear a rain suit if it happens to be raining outside and i have to go somewhere
Quote by sglover34479
I'm not sure about the bigger ones, but my little 50cc has been more trouble than it's worth. It'll run fine for a month or so and then break down, it's just not reliable enough for me. Maybe the bigger ones are built better though, ask around your town and find people with them.

would it just be the brand you got?what brand is it?
I use one, but live in Shanghai and it's illegal for me to have it. It's ~200cc and illegal.

Did I say it's illegal?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
buy an electric one.

You're using a moped, so long distance wont be an option. Assuming up have the ability to charge it inside a garage/garden it would be sensible.

They are available with equal performance of a 150cc.

PSN ID: ArranP

yeah real nice

seriously scooters are for girls
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Snowman388
I use one, but live in Shanghai and it's illegal for me to have it. It's ~200cc and illegal.

Did I say it's illegal?

What??? Why is a moped illegal?
Quote by brender
i was thinking i could wear a rain suit if it happens to be raining outside and i have to go somewhere

You gotta wear a Parka with it
If you're using it only in town, I'd recommend a 49cc or similar. My VIP Future Champion got crazy-good gas mileage and could get up to 35-40 miles per hour.
All your base are belong to us.