Page 1 of 2
So i used to tell the truth to women all the time and treat them like my best friend. This seems to never work, as they always tend to use it against you. I find it tough, but should you tell women as little as possible?
I generally don't talk to women, I get along so much better with dudes
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Other?

I'm in.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by jetfuel495
gay

Quote by Dirge Humani
buttpirate

Bitches can't handle my swag ¯\_(ツ_/¯
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by devourke
Deal with them like you would deal with a pack of cards.

Put your dick in them and then shuffle

Why would you put your dick in a pack of cards?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't tell anyone anything unless I don't care if it gets around. But most of my friends used to be girls. Until I got a girlfriend and she drove them all away. Which is alright. Because most of those girls were lame anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Bitches can't handle my swag ¯\_(ツ_/¯

Fuck Swag
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Lemme put it this way, TS. Stop hanging out with girls who gossip. Find some real friends, not some "friends" who go and tell the whole school that you clearly have issues.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I generally don't talk to women, I get along so much better with dudes

Which one was your favorite Backstreet Boy?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Now hold on here, let me tell you something. Remember how Nick Carter always seemed to be the alpha male of the group? Like he was the leader or something?

Well not anymore! Yeah, AJ is totally running the show now.

Least, he was when I saw them.
I thought you could deal with girls the same way you can deal with any of your friends. Obviously if you talk to friends about dick and your mom jokes all day you might not be ready for girls.
Quote by Momentosis
Why would you put your dick in a pack of cards?

Poker is boring.

Poke-er is fun, nawmsayin dawg
Jetfuel
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
So i used to tell the truth to women all the time and treat them like my best friend. This seems to never work, as they always tend to use it against you. I find it tough, but should you tell women as little as possible?

Dude women love being lied to. They claim not to, but their actions indicate otherwise.
You smash their back doors in with absolutely no mercy.

NO MERCY.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I need to get this out of my system

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Do they always use it against you? Sure thing, buddeh. Because girls practically live to use your trust against you.

Grow a pair.

Edit: good. now to your question. All i have to say is this

If anything, you should do the complete opposite. As the RT FAQ says, bad communication is usually what ends relationships.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by jetfuel495
But guys handle your swag.

All night long.

¯\_(ツ_/¯

Quote by shredibanez24
Fuck Swag

Quote by SlayingDragons
Can't handle something that doesn't exist...

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Bros first, I play games, not girls ¯\_(ツ_/¯

Quote by blake1221
Fuck you.

SWAG out the ass.

This guy.
Quote by lolmnt
If a woman actually want to speak to me, i'll tell her whatever she wants to hear.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Guitar Sushi
Dude women love being lied to. They claim not to, but their actions indicate otherwise.

This, I'm pretty much sure that women just thrive on emotional turmoil. They like having something to run and tell their girls so it doesn't seem like her relationship is boring. Thats why the douchey badass guy usually gets the girl.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by son_of_bodom
This, I'm pretty much sure that women just thrive on emotional turmoil. They like having something to run and tell their girls so it doesn't seem like her relationship is boring. Thats why the douchey badass guy usually gets the girl.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by jetfuel495
Now hold on here, let me tell you something. Remember how Nick Carter always seemed to be the alpha male of the group? Like he was the leader or something?

Well not anymore! Yeah, AJ is totally running the show now.

Least, he was when I saw them.

ಠ_ಠ

You...SAW...them? Like, paid money for a ticket?

that's fucking ghey dude
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by fail

Your opinion is clearly unbiased.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
lol females
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
This message is hidden because devourke is on your ignore list.
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by son_of_bodom
Your opinion is clearly unbiased.

As is yours. Let me guess, you're a nice guy?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Lulzcifer
This message is hidden because devourke is on your ignore list.

luls u so funny pretending to ignore me, y u no return my calls after that lolvely night we had together?
Same as anyone else; Family, friends, employers, employees, enemies, etc... Live by one rule:

When everything is going good, say little.
When everything is going bad, say even less.
Quote by fail
As is yours. Let me guess, you're a nice guy?

I'm pretty sure he'd be the first one to admit he's an asshole.
Page 1 of 2