Page 1 of 2
I need a way to get me out of going home. My mom really wants me to go home, but I'd rather just stay here (college). She spent 30 minutes trying to convince me and I felt bad saying no, so I said yes. But, I still don't want to go.

So, think of some reason that I can use to get out of this.

inb4 My thread gets trolled to shit.
Tell her your girlfriend died.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
You know why you felt bad about saying no? Because you should feel bad. Show your family some love, dude.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I would have helped if you had titled the thread "Help me Obi Kenobi. You're my only hope."

But now I'm not.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
When The Pit is your only hope I know it must be good. For me.
And bad, possibly hell, for you.

On topic.

1: Why do you have to go home? Are you on vacation?
2: Tell your mother you want to stay?
3: Who's that man in the corner?

1: Fill in blank
2: Fill in blank
3: Strider.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 18, 2011,
Why don't you want to go home? Have you talked to your mom about your reasons? Would you at least be willing to visit for a few weeks during the holidays?

This is really something between you and your family. If you really, really don't want to go home, tell your mom why. Maybe she would be willing to visit you!
She's probably feeling lonely since you left home.

Visit your goddamn mother.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Your mother is horny. Maybe.
Quote by element4433
I would have helped if you had titled the thread "Help me Obi Kenobi. You're my only hope."

But now I'm not.

Why don't you change it?

Mods don't abuse their power enough mang
Quote by devourke
Why don't you change it?

Mods don't abuse their power enough mang
I don't want it to look like he did it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Your mother is horny. Maybe.

this. you've hit the jackpot, TS. maybe.

go home anyway, you really should and stuff.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
When The Pit is your only hope I know it must be good. For me.
And bad, possibly hell, for you.

On topic.

1: Why do you have to go home? Are you on vacation?
2: Tell your mother you want to stay?
3: Who's that man in the corner?

1: Fill in blank
2: Fill in blank
3: Strider.

Uhh... wat?

Oh, and I'm at college. I haven't been home in like 2 weeks. I don't wanna go home, because I'll probably be really bored, and I'd rather just stay and hang out with this girl I've been talking to. My mom wants me to go with her to some Tao class. She was talking about all this stuff, and how there's going to be an initiation, and a list of things I need to bring with me. Classes let out Wednesday for Thanksgiving so if I go home, it would seem rather pointless to go and then go home again three days later.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Uhh... wat?

Oh, and I'm at college. I haven't been home in like 2 weeks. I don't wanna go home, because I'll probably be really bored, and I'd rather just stay and hang out with this girl I've been talking to. My mom wants me to go with her to some Tao class. She was talking about all this stuff, and how there's going to be an initiation, and a list of things I need to bring with me. Classes let out Wednesday for Thanksgiving so if I go home, it would seem rather pointless to go and then go home again three days later.
Stop being so selfish?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Shr3dz0r
because I'll probably be really bored... My mom wants me to go with her to some Tao class.

and what pray tell is boring about Taoism?

Quote by element4433
Stop being so selfish?

this. life's not just about what you want. think of all the time your mother has done stuff for you that she didn't want to do. you're a bad person, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
and what pray tell is boring about Taoism?

this. life's not just about what you want. think of all the time your mother has done stuff for you that she didn't want to do. you're a bad person, TS.

Damn guys, way to make me feel like crap.

EDIT: I didn't mean I'd be bored because of the Taoism class, just in general.
Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Nov 18, 2011,
You should just go home, man, and stop being so selfish. Someday you're going to be broke, washed out, and homeless, and your mother's house is the only place you'll be able to go for food and a shower. Of course, she'd probably let you come back no matter what, but don't give her stuff to gloat about. Just go home.
I feel your pain TS but trust me, although these few days wouldn't actually mean that much to you, it would mean the world to your mom.
Go, don't be a dick.

EDIT: The guy above me worded it better, listen to him.

Last edited by Gerard_xD at Nov 18, 2011,
As much as I can relate about not wanting to be around parents once you're free, just do it man. It's only a couple days, and if she's that excited about it then you know it means a lot to her. The reason you felt bad saying no is because it's bad saying no.
Well, this totally backfired. I came here to get a few laughs while I thought of a reason to get out of this, and now I feel like crap and am going home.
Before anyone else has said it; tell her you're going through a really rough time dealing with the loss of your home planet Alderaan.
Grammar Nazi.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Well, this totally backfired. I came here to get a few laughs while I thought of a reason to get out of this, and now I feel like crap and am going home.

Oh, so we're just comedians to you? I can't even believe your mother wants you home.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
I'm sorry we made you do the right thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Go visit your mother, she'll be dead someday.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Oh, so we're just comedians to you? I can't even believe your mother wants you home.

i'loled

and of course not! Ya'll are my friends!

Quote by element4433
I'm sorry we made you do the right thing.

Yea, it's ok. I was being pretty selfish. I do love my momma and it's nice to do things for people you love.

So, to home I go!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Definitely going now.

Quote by BladeSlinger
She's probably feeling lonely since you left home.

Visit your goddamn mother.

Oh and nah. I've got two brothers and two cousins who are currently living there. There's also family visiting right now. Part of the reason I don't wanna go. I don't like that aunt, and I'll probably be sleeping on the floor tonight. Oh well.
Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Nov 18, 2011,
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Uhh... wat?

You're mom works her ass off to provide for you. Now that you're in college, and you're talking to some skank, you think you're too badass to visit your mom. nice.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by ErikLensherr

D :

Don't say that bro
Quote by Shr3dz0r
My mom wants me to go with her to some Tao class. She was talking about all this stuff, and how there's going to be an initiation, and a list of things I need to bring with me.

If that list includes lube, f*cking go.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by son_of_bodom
You're mom works her ass off to provide for you. Now that you're in college, and you're talking to some skank, you think you're too badass to visit your mom. nice.

I think this thread turned into "How shitty can we make TS feel before he stops making contact with human beings."

And I approve.

This guy's mother hid him in a basket on a donkey to get him away from all the trouble. He then came to America and he made a fortune. Do you think he ever neglected his mother later? Well, his mother was killed but anyway.

Don't ever go against the family.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
I need a way to get me out of going home. My mom really wants me to go home, but I'd rather just stay here (college). She spent 30 minutes trying to convince me and I felt bad saying no, so I said yes. But, I still don't want to go.

So, think of some reason that I can use to get out of this.

inb4 My thread gets trolled to shit.

tell her u found out who ur real father is n u hate her
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by son_of_bodom

Well... When you put it that way....
Quote by devourke
D :

Don't say that bro

Sometimes it's in a bro's best interests to hear the hard truths
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Lulzcifer
tell her u found out who ur real father is n u hate her

oh go away and take your fail pathetic comments with you.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sometimes it's in a bro's best interests to hear the hard truths

But I don't wanna think about my family dying. Shit is morbid
Quote by devourke
But I don't wanna think about my family dying. Shit is morbid

Very. I don't know what I would do.... Or maybe I should say what I'm going to do.....

This thread is now called, "What would you do if your mom died?"

Quote by Shr3dz0r
Very. I don't know what I would do.... Or maybe I should say what I'm going to do.....

This thread is now called, "What would you do if your mom died?"

I would put on a facade that I was fine in public then baw in private
Quote by devourke

qft

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by devourke

I don't think I would be able to keep it in.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
I don't think I would be able to keep it in.

I'm pretty good at bottling
Page 1 of 2