Just got my graphtec nut. Old nut came out easy Ans I know super glue is damaging and a bad idea for future removal. Should I just use Elmer's or something or hot glue?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
What kind of glue?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Yep just a white glue like Elmers. A couple of dots in the slot (the graphtecs have holes in the back and will just suck it up if you don't put enough) then string the guitar to hold it in place while it sets.
Either wood glue, or a couple of drops of superglue (very little).

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
got it in with elmers... worked like a charm
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I once glued a nut, not my best job of course, with pen correcting ink, yes liquid paper.

It has worked like a charm for 2.5 years now and the nut is firm in its place and since i was just a guitar for my lolsss i didn't gave it much thought, but then again, it does works but have in mind this, only if you know it's just a cheapo guitar and your desperate to play in a plce with no tools.

Just use a couple of drops of any regular glue, not super and try to avoid wood glue if you can
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Heilz
I once glued a nut, not my best job of course, with pen correcting ink, yes liquid paper.

It has worked like a charm for 2.5 years now and the nut is firm in its place and since i was just a guitar for my lolsss i didn't gave it much thought, but then again, it does works but have in mind this, only if you know it's just a cheapo guitar and your desperate to play in a plce with no tools.

Just use a couple of drops of any regular glue, not super and try to avoid wood glue if you can

Pritt Stick?

Anyway, yeah, just put it in place and hold it down with a gentle clamp or, better still, the tension of the strings. A little goes a long way.

Good luck.

Edit: Oh. The thread is finished.

I apologise for bumping.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.