Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psB9nG75sM

Semi-inspired by Dreadnought's Marriage thread.

Simply put; What do you think about what Eddie Murphy says in this bit?

Obviously, it's comedy so not all of it is meant to be taken at its absolute literal value, but as I get older and older, it's getting almost ridiculous how often men cheat from what I observe. Basically, I think that (even though there are obviously exceptions), the better a guy is at getting chicks, the more likely he is to cheat. A very handsome guy who has no problem getting women seems like 90-95% likely to cheat. People in the Pit seem to be very against cheating and have strong attitudes against it, and even though we have our exceptions and our Don Juans in the RT, a good portion of the Pit just has problems with getting women, so obviously they're just less likely to cheat (and more likely to whiteknight when the topic of cheating is brought up).

I think it must be very difficult for a lot of women to find a decent guy who is loyal.
It's common for more attractive women to be drawn towards less attractive guys because they're less likely to fool around.

Makes sense.
I always thought that was the least funny jokes he told in Raw. It had funny moments and I know he is partially kidding, but what he says is so far from the truth I can't find it that funny.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Eddie likes to mess around....with transvestites.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I didn't really find that funny or true.

One of his worse stand-up routines.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221
It's common for more attractive women to be drawn towards less attractive guys because they're less likely to fool around.

Makes sense.

Wat. Yes it makes sense but I don't think it's common.

If there was a real statistic proving that men are cheating more nowadays I would just suggest that we as a society are starting see monogamy as a thing of the past and that sex is a pleasure that is just as sacred as eating chocolate.
Quote by metaldud536
If there was a real statistic proving that men are cheating more nowadays
Meh, I really don't see any reason to believe that it's increasing.
Quote by metaldud536
Wat. Yes it makes sense but I don't think it's common.

If there was a real statistic proving that men are cheating more nowadays I would just suggest that we as a society are starting see monogamy as a thing of the past and that sex is a pleasure that is just as sacred as eating chocolate.

No, it would mean as a society people are finding it okay to lie to their partner more. If you want to **** other people then the other person needs to be aware that this is how you want to do things from the very beginning, or else you're a prick for doing it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
No, it would mean as a society people are finding it okay to lie to their partner more. If you want to **** other people then the other person needs to be aware that this is how you want to do things from the very beginning, or else you're a prick for doing it.

This. It is only ok if your partner is ok with it. Otherwise you are just a dirtbag.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Zoot Allures

Or that.
All men cheat? No way in hell. All men enjoy flirting with other women? Mostly yes.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by WCPhils
I didn't really find that funny or true.

One of his worse stand-up routines.

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Meh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The Madcap
a good portion of the Pit just has problems with getting women, so obviously they're just less likely to cheat

Bullshit bud. Just because someone chooses not to have sex with someone does not mean they lack the means or ability. Don't write the majority of the people here into a corner just because you couldn't wheel if you were an f1 driver.

I'm single, and even now I don't get with people even though I can easily do so. Some people aren't motivated primarily with getting into that hairy pink thing champ.
If I ever run into a habitual cheater, I'd have to restrain myself from making him pick up his teeth with broken fingers. If you want to sow your wild oats, don't pretend like you want to be in a serious relationship; you just want to ****. No need to harm others because you wanna stick it in anything that moves.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
If I ever run into a habitual cheater, I'd have to restrain myself from making him pick up his teeth with broken fingers. If you want to sow your wild oats, don't pretend like you want to be in a serious relationship; you just want to ****. No need to harm others because you wanna stick it in anything that moves.

I would LOVE to hear how that fight turned out.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Bullshit bud. Just because someone chooses not to have sex with someone does not mean they lack the means or ability. Don't write the majority of the people here into a corner just because you couldn't wheel if you were an f1 driver.

I'm single, and even now I don't get with people even though I can easily do so. Some people aren't motivated primarily with getting into that hairy pink thing champ.
Stop defending the Pit's non-existent girl getting ability.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Stop defending the Pit's non-existent girl getting ability.

Sometimes I forget who makes up the majority of UG. >_>
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Some people aren't motivated primarily with getting into that hairy pink thing champ.

It's all about that puckered brown thing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's all about that puckered brown thing.

After my one experience I had with that a few months ago, I'd personally disagree.
Quote by The Madcap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psB9nG75sM

Semi-inspired by Dreadnought's Marriage thread.

Simply put; What do you think about what Eddie Murphy says in this bit?

Obviously, it's comedy so not all of it is meant to be taken at its absolute literal value, but as I get older and older, it's getting almost ridiculous how often men cheat from what I observe. Basically, I think that (even though there are obviously exceptions), the better a guy is at getting chicks, the more likely he is to cheat. A very handsome guy who has no problem getting women seems like 90-95% likely to cheat. People in the Pit seem to be very against cheating and have strong attitudes against it, and even though we have our exceptions and our Don Juans in the RT, a good portion of the Pit just has problems with getting women, so obviously they're just less likely to cheat (and more likely to whiteknight when the topic of cheating is brought up).

I think it must be very difficult for a lot of women to find a decent guy who is loyal.

The vast majority of people in this world will cheat at least once in their life, women and men.

I highly doubt men cheat anymore than women do either
Quote by blake1221
I would LOVE to hear how that fight turned out.

I swear to god man, I know the kind of harm cheaters can do to people, and I don't put up with it at all.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Thrashtastic15
After my one experience I had with that a few months ago, I'd personally disagree.

elaborate.
Quote by rickyj
elaborate.

Long story short, my penis encountered an unexpected brown surprise. If you ever get with a chick you met at a club, don't put it in the poop chute, poop is in the name for a reason.
I'm juuuuust germophobic enough that sex (or any physical contact past a hug at all) is not only completely uninteresting but actually disgusting. However, if I'm with someone I like, I'm completely able to look past it with ease. As far as being trustworthy, I look to get exactly what I give in a relationship, and that definitely includes not ****ing around and being dishonest. Sadly, my ex didn't have the same idea, but that's another story entirely.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I'll just show this skit to guys before I decide to trust them. If they laugh and agree with it, I'll know they're pieces of shit. If they're shocked and appalled, I'll know they're pretending to be so in order to impress me and are pieces of shit. Wait. Ffffffffuuuuu
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I'll just show this skit to guys before I decide to trust them. If they laugh and agree with it, I'll know they're pieces of shit. If they're shocked and appalled, I'll know they're pretending to be so in order to impress me and are pieces of shit. Wait. Ffffffffuuuuu

O fail, Y u so against believing there are nice guys. Believe me, there are a lot of nice guys. If I was gay I'd totally be having some nice guy bum sex right now
Quote by The Madcap
A very handsome guy who has no problem getting women seems like 90-95% likely to cheat. People in the Pit seem to be very against cheating and have strong attitudes against it, and even though we have our exceptions and our Don Juans in the RT, a good portion of the Pit just has problems with getting women, so obviously they're just less likely to cheat (and more likely to whiteknight when the topic of cheating is brought up).

You callin' me ugly, bish?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Most kids on here are in fact little pitiful, ugly masturbators. So it doesn't surprise me when they completely freak out when someone mentions that they've cheated.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
the whitest of knights in this thread here
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by bingeandletgo
All men cheat? No way in hell. All men enjoy flirting with other women? Mostly yes.

Quoted for absolute truth.
Quote by Primus2112
the whitest of knights in this thread here

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Is it a bad thing?
Quote by devourke
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Is it a bad thing?

yes

the only reason any dude is ever an internet white knight is to make himself look good in front of the bitches so they'll fuck him
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by The Madcap
Nig, you know you're an asian Jon Hamm.

Hey....you ain't a bad hispanic Rico Suave either mang.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
What a load of shit.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Primus2112
yes

the only reason any dude is ever an internet white knight is to make himself look good in front of the bitches so they'll fuck him

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3