So I'm about to purchase my first 2 pedals, The Digitech Metal Master, and the Digidelay.

In the manual for the Metal Master, it says you should use the PS200R, to power it which is 9.6V DC and 300mA.

I have a few DC power supplies lying around which are:
240V in, 9V DC 500mA out and
240V in, 9V DC 210mA out

I'm just wondering if these are safe to use, or if I should buy some new ones that are made for pedals.

Thanks for reading,
Pineapple7
Use the 500mA at least. You may not be able to run both. What's the draw on the Digidelay? I imagine it'd be pretty high. Also, make sure the center pin matches the pedal, mismatching will really fry them.
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
i wouldn't go for the metal master pedal. i never owned one, but i have played them before and i think you could do better. give a few other pedals a try before you go for it if you have the opportunity to.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Turns out the center pin does not match the pedal, I guess I'll have to buy a new one then :P
Also trashedlostfdup, what would you recommend for hard rock and metal instead of the metal master?
Quote by pineapple7
Turns out the center pin does not match the pedal, I guess I'll have to buy a new one then :P
Also trashedlostfdup, what would you recommend for hard rock and metal instead of the metal master?

i always feel like a jerk saying the following sometimes, but i am just trying to help. i realize that everybody has a different budget, and in this case a lot of the alternatives are more expensive.

again it totally depends on your budget. i am really not the one to ask, i get all of my dirty from my amps, and don't mess around with a ton of pedals, (maybe 15 or so)

http://proguitarshop.com/effects/distortion-pedals.html?dir=asc&order=price

search for videos of the pedals in action, but keep in mind that what they use is probably different than yours, main difference would be the single coil v. humbucker, see what you like.

as far as a cheaper pedal a lot of people seem to like is the metal muff, but i really dont know what you are after.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/