Poll: Is dog fighting Chihuahuas okay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is dog fighting Chihuahuas okay?
Of course.
44 22%
Definitely not.
152 78%
Voters: 196.
Page 1 of 3
Alright, so we're all against dog fighting. It can lead to some serious problems for the dogs, including injuries and the inability to adjust back into normal society. A pitbull who has learned to fight cannot just go get a job as a librarian without lashing back against the society that created him.

But would it be so bad if the dogs weren't so big and powerful? Like say there were chihuahua fights. Chihuahuas are already pretty aggressive what with their Napoleon complexes and all. And how much damage can they really do? So, would it be okay to organize fights between little dogs? And if not, how much would you pay to see one?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I voted no.

You wouldn't take two little "weakling" children and try to make them beat each other, for obvious reasons.

Edit: Plus, even if it seems harmless, it's still forcing and/or glorifying violence.
I always end up reading Chihuahuas like Chee-Who-a-Who-a-s in my mind so fuck Chihuahuas

EDIT: ^^^Of course you would, what other reason is there for mating
Quote by slipknot5678
I voted no.

You wouldn't take two little "weakling" children and try to make them beat each other, for obvious reasons.

Edit: Plus, even if it seems harmless, it's still forcing and/or glorifying violence.

I might, dude. Actually, earlier I was watching my god children fight in my living room. I didn't stop it because it seemed like a good match.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I saw the title and thought this was gonna be about planes. Oh well.

Anyway, I'd totally pay to see Chihuahuas fight. Extra points if they're wearing mini sombreros.
Quote by MakinLattes
How about mixed dog fights, or a dog melee?

Like if we throw a couple of poodles in there with a chow? Sort of like a tag team match?

Wait, what if the dogs are trained? Like a wrestling match.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Like if we throw a couple of poodles in there with a chow? Sort of like a tag team match?

Wait, what if the dogs are trained? Like a wrestling match.

He'll beat everything
I'm not against dog fighting though, I've been to one a couple of years back and I got like 30 euros out of it.
Quote by devourke

He'll beat everything

I disagree.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm not against dog fighting though, I've been to one a couple of years back and I got like 30 euros out of it.

What kind of dogs were they?
Quote by vintage x metal

that would be awesome. I vote yes!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I'm pro dog fighting as long as the dogs have knives strapped to their paws.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Nowt wrong wit dog fighting. We should allow them to settle their differences like men; we can't just coddle them and expect shit to fix itself!
Quote by So-Cal
I thought this going to be about air to air combat. I am disappoint.

Trampoline dog fights!
aaaaadoooooorable!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Of course. It's more humane than the way many of them die, which is being sat on or strangled by their owners.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Nov 19, 2011,
Quote by Skynyrd890
Of course not. It's more humane than the way many of them die, which is being sat on or strangled by their owners.

This. i think there are a lot of dog owners who would benefit from participating in a sort of Survivor Series event, only instead of fighting in a traditional wrestling ring, they're on a giant belt sander, with ropes made of razor wire, that's somehow slowly sinking into a volvano so anyone who survives the fight(which is periodically interrupted by the use of a clay pigeon trap that hurls clay pigeons with chainsaw blade edges at the ring) is melted by the liquid-hot magma.
But only some dog owners; not the ones who actually care for their animals.
I meant of course, so whatever you're trying to say probably does not bother me.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Mortred24
I'm against on Dog fights! Dogs also have lives, and we must treasure it!

Adbot. Calling it now.
awesome idea bro, it looks like ima make a lot of money this christmas.
If you support abortion you should support dog fighting. I support both, and voted yes. Remember kids, you don't make friends with salad (not dogfighting).
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by vagelier
awesome idea bro, it looks like ima make a lot of money this christmas.

I bet girls would love it, you know? I mean, you ever been in one of those situations where you needed to take your girl on a date but you didn't have enough money to really woo her? So you bring her to a dog fight, but she gets freaked out over the big scary dogs killing one another? Well, if they were little dogs, possibly wearing sweaters, she might be more inclined to go and enjoy herself. It's a sport, really.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by happytimeharry
I saw the title and thought this was gonna be about planes. Oh well.

Anyway, I'd totally pay to see Chihuahuas fight. Extra points if they're wearing mini sombreros.

Put sombreros on them and have like 50 in there. The last dog with the sombrero is the winner! Turns into a family friendly game.
I've loved dogs all my life so I'm against it. Same with the hens with blades on their feet and monkeys with knives.

It's like putting two innocent 6 year olds in a ring. Giving them kitchen knives and making them fight and bleed. With one of them dying.
I wouldn't permit dog fights at all but if I could make a huge amount of small dog breeds disappear I'd be one happy son of a bitch; Things like this annoy me to no end.

It's not really that much the dogs themselves but more their owners. Especially the ones that make the poor things wear jewellery and dresses. I'm talking of course about these:

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JD2k9
I was under the impression that dog fighting was a form of aerial combat.

As were we all, as were we all.

And once again I'm inclined to comment on the righteous awesomeness of the big "BIFFY CLYRO" in your sig.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Page 1 of 3