I made a guitar contest in a little community of NON-guitar players. Most of them don't play any shit, but I don't really what I should play to win.
This is my youtube channel:

Channel

I have some covers there.
Wow. I guess that makes you the clearcut winner. Kind of like a Sumo wrestler inviting all his anemic friends to participate in a wrestling contest and then promptly sitting on all of them and suffocating them in the crack of his hairy butt. Nice, fair match there.

Wait, you've only been playing since 2010, so you're probably not all that good. So, you've made a contest with non-players and don't know what to play. There's some irony there somewhere.

Since most of us probably won't check out the TY channel, how about telling us the genres you play, so we can suggest something?
Quote by KG6_Steven
Wow. I guess that makes you the clearcut winner. Kind of like a Sumo wrestler inviting all his anemic friends to participate in a wrestling contest and then promptly sitting on all of them and suffocating them in the crack of his hairy butt. Nice, fair match there.

Wait, you've only been playing since 2010, so you're probably not all that good. So, you've made a contest with non-players and don't know what to play. There's some irony there somewhere.

Since most of us probably won't check out the TY channel, how about telling us the genres you play, so we can suggest something?

I said most of them. And Is a music contest, so there gonna be people who will sing, play the bass and that stuff.
I love Neil Zaza but I can't play any of his songs.
Instrumental rock is my favourite genre.
Ok, so there will be other musicians there, just no guitar players. Don't tell me you're the one judging the contest...

If I were to suggest someone for you to play, I'd suggest that you play something by Neil Zaza. Seems only fair. Step up your game and learn something by Neil and then submit it to the contest. Others will bring their A games. Why not you? Impress them, my guitar playing brother.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Ok, so there will be other musicians there, just no guitar players. Don't tell me you're the one judging the contest...

If I were to suggest someone for you to play, I'd suggest that you play something by Neil Zaza. Seems only fair. Step up your game and learn something by Neil and then submit it to the contest. Others will bring their A games. Why not you? Impress them, my guitar playing brother.

Well... yeah, I should work in Neil Zaza song's, so I will do that.
Wrong forum. There's a "suggest me a song" thread here. But I agree with Steven: something like I'm Alright by Zaza would be pretty good. Good luck.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
just paste a video of shawn lane and hope none of them know him.
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.