I need a good vocalist to lay down some tracks to any one (or multiple) of the 5 songs on my profile currently showing on its home page (marked as Illaria songs).

I'm really looking for a talented vocalist with a good range and the ability to write enticing lyrics. Nothing political, nothing about relationships, something meaningful and more spiritual. Not necessarily spiritual in a religious way (though I'm not against it), but just something that makes you think and isn't as upfront about what it's saying. It can be darker or uplifting, I don't really care, as long as it carries an interesting message and isn't about slaughtering people/dropping the F-bomb constantly/whatever.

Mainly looking for screams, but if you think you have the chops to make singing work on it, by all means, I'd totally be down to hear it!

You MUST be able to record at a decent quality level. Listen to "(Intro) Serenity: I," "As Darkness Follows" and "The Ending is Tragic" to get an idea of the quality level I'm shooting for on your vocal tracks. I will be remixing all the other 2 songs soon, as they were done a while ago. If you're using a cheap mic that sounds bad, please don't contact me.

I'm more than willing to help write lyrics, etc. My friend and previous vocalist had AMAZING lyrics written, but he ended up moving away and getting him to come down here to record vocals is kind of out of the question at this point in time. I would be willing to show you some of his stuff, so you can get a feel of what I'm going for, but I do not feel comfortable with someone else using his lyrics that I know he spent a long time working on.

If you'd like to discuss further, please PM me!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thought I would give it a shot but I cans't seem to get your Illaria songs to play :\
Or any of them for that matter. Might be a problem on my side
Ah, Matrix Claw! I had talked to you before about putting vocals on your tracks. The reason I didn't get back to you though was because my quality was quite embarrasing and it was making me sound horrid...

But now I have that Shure SM7b and made a vocal booth out of one of my closets and my quality has skyrocketed! Check my profile to hear some samples.

I already have the lyrics written for "As Darkness Follows" and have tracked a few parts (although I'd like to redo them).

I already have you on skype so when I finish it I'll look for you there. I'll hopefully get it done in a day or two. My question is, should I send you the raw vocal files or send the song to you mixed to the best of my ability (which is decent at best)?
Quote by Xylence
Thought I would give it a shot but I cans't seem to get your Illaria songs to play :\
Or any of them for that matter. Might be a problem on my side

If you're using Chrome, that might be the problem. I can't seem to get them to play on there either, but they seem to work just on and off on Firefox and just fine on Internet Explorer. Must be an issue with the coding on UG.

You can listen to the songs on Facebook if that works for you:

www.facebook.com/illariarock

Quote by BloodReverence
Ah, Matrix Claw! I had talked to you before about putting vocals on your tracks. The reason I didn't get back to you though was because my quality was quite embarrasing and it was making me sound horrid...

But now I have that Shure SM7b and made a vocal booth out of one of my closets and my quality has skyrocketed! Check my profile to hear some samples.

I already have the lyrics written for "As Darkness Follows" and have tracked a few parts (although I'd like to redo them).

I already have you on skype so when I finish it I'll look for you there. I'll hopefully get it done in a day or two. My question is, should I send you the raw vocal files or send the song to you mixed to the best of my ability (which is decent at best)?

Replying to your PM right now.

Raw tracks would be good
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by BloodReverence
Trying to replace me this early Matrix? :'(

LOL

Nah, just giving everyone a fair shot at it. Would be cool to have a bunch of different vocalists on different songs. Like a Santana CD, but with metal
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
asdfsafd
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com