Alright so ive got a KH 202 with a floyd rose special on it, I can dive bombs perfectly but when i do and harmonic pull ups or pull ups in general my strings go really flat upon return, mainly my low E.

could this be a problem with my nut, the saddles or what?
Please helps
thats what floyd rose specials do. its a lower quality trem and it will go out of tune. the most you can do is set it up pretty well and thats going to give u the best tuning stability.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Make sure you have it set up so the bridge sits level, and it returns to being level after diving or pulling up.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Try buckling the truss-rod up a little, its probably hitting the bottom edge of your fretboard. Could try turning the bridge posts slightly higher, maybe just on the low E side, since it flutters the most.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by MonsterOfRock
Try buckling the truss-rod up a little, its probably hitting the bottom edge of your fretboard. Could try turning the bridge posts slightly higher, maybe just on the low E side, since it flutters the most.

So your saying try to raise the action on the low E side a little?
Quote by Koshman32
Make sure you have it set up so the bridge sits level, and it returns to being level after diving or pulling up.

the only time the bridge is not level after using the trem bar is if it detunes itself after a pull up
Are the springs new or old? This is probably your problem. If they're new they'll take some time to stretch. Likewise, if they're old they might not hold the proper tension.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
If it is going flat on pullups, I would say either the strings are slipping in the saddles or the strings are still stretching, or even possibly the strings are slipping at the nut. All three of these will cause it to go flat on pullups, if it was anything else it would more than likely go sharp.

Just make sure it is setup properly, and make sure you don't over tighten the string locks on the bridge since the saddles are made of Zinc (on the Specials) and are more fragile than steel. Otherwise the Floyd Special will keep as good of tuning stability as any other high quality LFR & OFR. The base plate on them are the same as the Korean and German OFRs, their only weak spot is the Zinc saddles and they can be upgraded with steel ones just like the OFRs have.

Yeah i think it might be the saddles or the nut. The strings, Ive had them on for over a month or so and it happens with new and old strings everytime. The springs are the stock ones, Ive had the guitar for two years. But the nut recently started having problems, I have to replace them anyway, there starting to get stripped. But since this was happening before they got stripped I think its the saddles :P
Quote by scott john
Are the springs new or old? This is probably your problem. If they're new they'll take some time to stretch. Likewise, if they're old they might not hold the proper tension.

The springs Id say are about two years old. There the stock springs but I do have one extra spring that came with the guitar, should I replace one of the springs with it? Maybe that will make a difference.