Figured I might as well post mine cause I don't think camby will do one. Continuing with the traditional metal theme of Kimmo's mix, here's eight badass songs with killer riffs and wicked solos. Posers beware!

http://8tracks.com/romencer17/false-don-t-entry

November 25 - Senor Kristian
December 2 - Annihislater
December 9 - illuminatiano
December 16 - Riffmast
December 23 - Dillon
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Nov 21, 2011,
I am going to have to listen to this tomorrow... but that first song sounds bad ass... can't wait.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
The first song sounded awesome until they went into that half time beat. It was so disjointed and sonically displeasing that it ruined the whole song for me. That, and the singer.

Second song I can't even remember.

Third song is awesome. Straight up. Dem vocal melodies.

Yeah, I'm false, and I just did entry

EDIT: Fourth (?) had another annoying singer, fifth (?) song sounds awesome. Sixth second to last was forgettable, seventh last is spectacular.

EDIT: Shit, I lost count somewhere.
lol my radio failed more than most

Sumdeus
No one likes trad metal
I think I'll listen to your last Thanksgiving mix after this one ha
Last edited by dillonrips7 at Nov 24, 2011,
Not a big fan of trad, no.

But holy fuck that Adramelch song is glorious. So I got that album. It's amazing.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Quote by dillonrips7
No one likes trad metal

you're all posers

Sumdeus
I was a bit hestitant to check this out as Kimmo's mix didn't really appeal to me. This however was good! Enjoyable from start to finish.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Attila and Axewitch were both new to me and pretty kickass. I'll have to check them out further. And of course, some of the others featured are classic underground poser-killing stuffs. Great playlist.
Said display screen, you can tune into digital machines and several machine two, the number of transfer unit is completely digital control, is easy to use, while the digital display unit and the general principle is the same as tuning the radio, but with digital fills the screen instead of the original pointer.R4 3DS