about me wiring my bullet strat... i dont know which pickup is which. Their wires are yelow red and blue respectively. Which one is the bridge, which the middle and which the neck? How do I find out?
...Which one is touching which pickup?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i dont know which pickup is which. thats what im trying to figure out. is there some colour code for the wiring or should I figure out some other way?
There isn't a color code, try going off how long each wire is. Shortest = bridge, longest = neck.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
okay. furthermore, i couldnt find diagrams for the wiring of my strat, so I d'loaded those of a mexican strat. On there it says there is a black wire going to the spring claw FROM THE VOLUME KNOB. But Im pretty sure in my guitar that wire comes from one of the tone knobs because the wire is still there. Ive got three knobs, two of which read "A504" and one that reads "B504". Hence I presumed the B one must be volume, and the two A's are tone. But if I go from there, the ground to spring claw is actually attached to one of the tone knobs. So am I right or should I go with the diagrams and disregard the serial numbers on the knobs?

for clarification, here is the wiring diagram I used.
The back of the pots are all common ground, it doesn't matter.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22

Quote by Axelfox
Well it's needless to say, much easier to do that when you build your board instead of going back and adding at the later. It was my mistake of not doing enough research, but hopefully I can prevent someone else from committing the same error. In my case, I was still able to change the board and everything works as it should, but it's frustrating to do things the way I did.