Hello all

Today I received a pick from Chris at Gravity guitar picks and I have to say it is AMAZING.

I got it about 3 hours ago and I keep switching between my 0.88 Green Tortex one and this one and the gravity pick is truly miles ahead !! Pinch harmonics which I've never had a problem with are sounding sharper and pop out even easier, and tone wise it really sounds lovely . I know it's weird that just a pick can make a huge difference, but it honestly makes playing easier.

You should all try them out and make up your own minds about them, but I am positive you won't be disappointed !!
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.
I understand advertising is frowned upon here, hence why I didn't put a link or anything. How would I go about reviewing a product though without it being considered as advertising ?^^
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by Beefyfrog
I understand advertising is frowned upon here, hence why I didn't put a link or anything. How would I go about reviewing a product though without it being considered as advertising ?^^

...Write a review? ...Maybe in the... reviews section?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
They're good, but I found that they wear down quickly. No, I don't do pick scrapes, but after two gigs and 2 practice session, the 1mm (I think it was 1mm) mini I got was pretty worn down. Another, similar pick I have doesn't have this problem. Still, they play great. I really like the 3mm mini.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Paddy McK
...Write a review? ...Maybe in the... reviews section?

Can you link me to the 'Pick review section' ? because I looked for it but couldn't find it...

--------------------------------------

I just had band practice with it and notes do sound clearer. Only time will tell for wear and tear.
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson