Check out my band, Blacken The Skyline. Were a progressive metalcore band from the thumb of Michigan. Our influences include between the buried and me, august burns red, parkway drive, misery signals, etc.. We've been together for about 5 months now and have have been doing quite well so far! We are very original sounding from what everyone tells us, and from our own opinions on our music. Help us out and give us a like on facebook! I'll return the favor if you post your band up!

www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline we don't have any music up other than a few videos on our wall. Will be recording in the next few weeks though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN7jfsPNRcI&feature=youtube_gdata_player here's a link to one of our newest songs on YouTube, it good quality! Song was the first time we played it live, and only practiced it a couple times before this but other than one transition it was real solid! We also added another 2 minutes onto the end of it since this was taken! Check it out and give me some feedback please!
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline