Page 1 of 3
Ya I've noticed a wierd recurring theme where i appear to like girls who play guitar generally there are other factors but for some reason i find it attractive even watching them play and the idea of this.

Am i alone on this? and is that wierd?
What kind of sick pervert are you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If she's hot without the guitar, she'll still be hot with it.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I don't like anyone else playing the guitar in my vicinity. I don't want others to succeed in the area I try to but fail.

Yes, I'm a pathetic human being.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i lik brests
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
its not sexual i would like to add its just that attractive thing like a girls laugh

and no the guy a bove your not pathetic your just being competitive and genarally there are alot of bad guitarist who are called good guitarist in music history

Im going to be judged for this
Quote by itsonlyauser
its not sexual i would like to add its just that attractive thing like a girls laugh

Isn't that sexual? You're attracted to a girl...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Isn't that sexual? You're attracted to a girl...

well i dont see a girl with a guitar and immediatly want to mount them i just like them
Quote by itsonlyauser
well i dont see a girl with a guitar and immediatly want to mount them i just like them

that's gay
Maybe TS should like people for their personalities and not their implied coolness.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
well the rotio between boys and girls ive been attracted too in my life appear to 3/0
im quite open to the thought of being gay but there hasnt been a guy that has gotton to me the way a girl has.

Like i said im i alone on this because im not liking the ansewer i have had so far im assuming yes
Quote by itsonlyauser
well the rotio between boys and girls ive been attracted too in my life appear to 3/0
im quite open to the thought of being gay but there hasnt been a guy that has gotton to me the way a girl has.

Like i said im i alone on this because im not liking the ansewer i have had so far im assuming yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxkIWMwf08&feature=related
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Makes sense to me. As a musically inclined guitar player, you're probably more likely to be attracted to pretty girls that also play guitar/an instrument as opposed to one who doesn't. Other than it showing that they're dedicated to something, if they're any good that same attraction to beauty (which is at the heart of why most musicians are musicians... and artists are artists) will further attract you to them and their playing.

It happened/happens to me too. I'm generally more attracted to/interested in a person if they are deeply musically inclined and dedicated -- you can see/hear their love for the art when they're playing. My first serious relationship was with a girl who also played guitar, though I wouldn't say she was particularly good and I have no idea if she still plays.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Nov 19, 2011,
I do like the girl for her personality it just happens they happen to play guitar which helps
dreadnought thanks that does sound like me and the girls i liked

and Jack thank your for the bill and ted reference i love that movie
I don't like anyone else playing the guitar in my vicinity. I don't want others to succeed in the area I try to but fail.

Yes, I'm a pathetic human being.[/QUOTE\]
I completely agree. Like, toooooadily. I especially hate seeing girls play guitar cause the jealousy factor comes along, no matter how well I play lol

I'm a girl.... I play guitar.... Therefore.... I'm awesome.

Correct?
Quote by EyeForgot
I dont like death
except DETH

Rust in piece, Brennan.

you don't need a license to drive a sandwich.

i crossed my arms and felt like a pretzel named sophie

The universe, man
Quote by SkepsisMetal
What about female drummers?

>.>

havent met any so i don't know

Can someone ansewer me if im alone on this?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Yes, I'm a pathetic human being.[/QUOTE\]
I completely agree. Like, toooooadily. I especially hate seeing girls play guitar cause the jealousy factor comes along, no matter how well I play lol

I'm a girl.... I play guitar.... Therefore.... I'm awesome.

Correct?

Ya i suppose i havent met you
I just told you you weren't alone, happens to me too fool!
Quote by Dreadnought
Makes sense to me. As a musically inclined guitar player, you're probably more likely to be attracted to pretty girls that also play guitar/an instrument as opposed to one who doesn't. Other than it showing that they're dedicated to something, if they're any good that same attraction to beauty (which is at the heart of why most musicians are musicians... and artists are artists) will further attract you to them and their playing.

It happened/happens to me too. I'm generally more attracted to/interested in a person if they are deeply musically inclined and dedicated -- you can see/hear their love for the art when they're playing. My first serious relationship was with a girl who also played guitar, though I wouldn't say she was particularly good and I have no idea if she still plays.

Quit being pansy.
Quote by Dreadnought
I just told you you weren't alone, happens to me too fool!

Oh sorry thanks

and the other guy who called him a pansy GTFO
Quote by itsonlyauser
Oh sorry thanks

and the other guy who called him a pansy GTFO

Grill the F'ing onion?
Ah, insults from a leg national guardsman... cute
Quote by SkepsisMetal
What about female drummers?

>.>

In all seriousness, Meg White, despite being slightly chubby is smoking hot. And extremely hot when she's drumming.
Quote by Dreadnought
Ah, insults from a leg national guardsman... cute

I had more brains than biceps, I did my 2 years active.

How's life? I don't see you around much anymore.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

In all seriousness, Meg White, despite being slightly chubby is smoking hot. And extremely hot when she's drumming.

I like the one from maximum the hormone

strangely enough i hated misstallica the female tribute to metallica but they where terrible
Dagna Barrera.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSU&feature=related
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Dio10101
My girlfriend plays guitar. And she's hot. I don't think the two are related though.

well what about the girls you like of ex's girlfriend did they also play guitar
Quote by JustRooster
I had more brains than biceps, I did my 2 years active.

How's life? I don't see you around much anymore.

I'm around more than I should be. Times are slower than they should be overseas
Girls playing guitar or bass are so ****ing hot, especially when they're better than you...
When their tits rest on the upper part of the guitar body.... HNNNNNNG
I find it's not as easy to impress them with your guitar playing abilities.
Page 1 of 3