Hello. Shartech is a new guitar business aimed at producing new guitar products at affordable prices. Shartech is currently designing a new guitar tool which has several guitar accessories formed into one.

Shartech would appreciate if you could take some time and fill in this survey. Please be honest and answer and question.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TP88G69

Thank You.
Last edited by shartech at Nov 19, 2011,
Quote by LostLegion
Where is it? And besides, I already did a guitar survey yesterday

You're talking about the one with all the ratings for each individual brand, aren't you? That was a PITA >_>.

I gave that up halfway because I ended up.giving a 5 to a lot of the options. I'm not even familiar with Martin and Taylor.
Quote by triface
You're talking about the one with all the ratings for each individual brand, aren't you? That was a PITA >_>.

I gave that up halfway because I ended up.giving a 5 to a lot of the options. I'm not even familiar with Martin and Taylor.

Yeah, I never played any of those before so I just filled it in randomly
*Looks at post*
*Looks at username*
*Looks at join date*
*reports*
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Shartech keeps saying Shartech. Shartech also didn't insert the survey, which i might as well have filled in, having nothing to do at the moment..
Quote by Zeletros
Seriously? Only 1 person figured it's a bot by far?
Not announcing that it is a bot =/= Not knowing it's a bot
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Zeletros
Seriously? Only 1 person figured it's a bot by far?

Nah but only 1 feels so insecure that he had to be a smartass about it though.

Besides his post was edited and I don't see why it has to be a bot
Lol SHARTech
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
Lol SHARTech

I said the same thing in the mirror'd thread. I mean, how does any sane english-speaking person settle on that name?